Wooohooo! I won an eastbay contest! :D anyone else win?

laugh.gif
ok so it wasnt a big contest it was the 100 winners get their order refunded but nevertheless im stoked! Kobe VI for $29! cant wait
happy.gif
praise the lord!
laugh.gif

anybody else win on here? always thought these contest were fake
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
ok so it wasnt a big contest it was the 100 winners get their order refunded but nevertheless im stoked! Kobe VI for $29! cant wait
happy.gif
praise the lord!
laugh.gif

anybody else win on here? always thought these contest were fake
tongue.gif

its too late dude. it was for 1 day. they pick 100 random winners on that day. 100 people who ordered got their order and then were refunded the price of the order. so it was like getting a free order. i should have bought $500 worth lol

i have been getting really blessed lately
happy.gif

its too late dude. it was for 1 day. they pick 100 random winners on that day. 100 people who ordered got their order and then were refunded the price of the order. so it was like getting a free order. i should have bought $500 worth lol

happy.gif

That contest was super shady. Buy whatever you want, then Eastbay decides which orders to refund? No thanks.
laugh.gif

That contest was super shady. Buy whatever you want, then Eastbay decides which orders to refund? No thanks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

happy.gif

so why you end up paying 29$

happy.gif

so why you end up paying 29$

happy.gif

if you spent $500, guaranteed you wouldn't have won. 

happy.gif

if you spent $500, guaranteed you wouldn't have won. 

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

laugh.gif
yea nevermind
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

laugh.gif
yea nevermind
roll.gif

Eastbay, lol.

I remember one time I ordered a CDP from them, sent them back some $30 Reebok's and told them that they sent me the wrong item.

Got a refund and 30% off my next order.

Eastbay, lol.

I remember one time I ordered a CDP from them, sent them back some $30 Reebok's and told them that they sent me the wrong item.

Got a refund and 30% off my next order.

Back
Top Bottom