word on da street is Footaction in 34th st got sonned for their lease by APPLE.

its footaction, nawmeen, so when apple rolls up, nawahsayn, thats a wrap, nahmean

so are they gonna have a crazy sale at 34th street or they just gonna move the merch to another spot???

This is 100% true. Footaction will be closing down for an apple store. Certain employees have already been hired to work with me in spite of losing there jobs. We tried to help as many as we can and only those that have been good to the company. As far as i know either this month or close to spring they will closed down. So pretty much expect a huge sales coming soon.

Last edited:
I see you pleighboi
nthat.gif
VA Co-Sign 
pimp.gif

brb moving to new york so i can understand the situation

Yo dudes, please send cliff notes.

When he says "WORD ON DA STREET" is he talking about an "address" or "street name?" Is that what this is about?

And by "SONNED FOR THEIR LEASE" does he mean like a 24 y/o son who needs to move out on his own???

Are my "context" "clues" "on-point" here?

Last edited:
Yo dudes, please send cliff notes.

When he says "WORD ON DA STREET" is he talking about an "address" or "street name?" Is that what this is about?

And by "SONNED FOR THEIR LEASE" does he mean like a 24 y/o son who needs to move out on his own???

Are my "context" "clues" "on-point" here?
Word on the street:

The rumor is...

Sonned for their lease:

They lost their lease to a higher bidder/Didnt want to renew their lease

laugh.gif

do ya'll really think they will have sales? I mean doesn't it make more sense to just divide the stock amongst other stores

Back
Top Bottom