Words cannot express how much I love this clip (From Jay-Z's Fade to Black)

It's a little old but I never get tired watching this.

Jay: You got bounce? You aint got no bounce n. You aint got no bounce�n'?
Tim: Bounce comin' up!�
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at Timbo acting a fool with the banana peel.
Jiggas reaction to the "DOYS" beat is
pimp.gif
�Right then and there iswhere his genius kicked in.
And the other beats by Timbo is FLAMES. First one ended up going to Brandy, dont know the second one, and the third is of course "The Potion" forLuda.

Timbo the king for real.

you can almost hear the engineering saying "what the $!!@?" in his head as he listens to jay tear through that second verse...

Its crazy how he can put down a whole concept for a song right on the spot in his head.

pimp.gif

This dude's facial expression when he played Dirt off your Shoulder is priceless
roll.gif

I gotta make a avy out of that one

what's funny is timbo just did a "dirt off your shoulder" gesture for like two secs...little did he know the man would then grab that concept andmake it a pop culture phenomenon...

i ain't know one person in my block who don't know every word to that song.

this dude jay
smh.gif

"Im like a young Marvin in his hey".....Rap dudes really had to fall back when that Black Album dropped.

yeah this clip is awesome, Jay is such a monster...when they work together its impossible for the end result to be anything but crack
i also love the part where Kanye drops the beat for "Lucifer" and when they perform "What We Do"
pimp.gif

"I murdered everything that moved...whether it's Outkast fast or Houston screwed..."

I'd be very happy if I could hear that verse and the song he was doing over Rick Rubin's house

Wat gets me every time i watch this video is Jigga's sheepish laugh at the 2:30 mark
Timbo: Im like Rick Flair
Jay-Z:"BAAAAAAA"
Timbo: U here that!
Jay-Z:"BAAAAAAAAAA"
laugh.gif

good !$%#.

my favorite clip is What More Can I Say. Jay's reaction to the beat and then his complete annihilation of it
smh.gif

Tim's face at 0:44 has me dyin' every time, as he scrunches up his hand with the strings playin'...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And then at 1:00, he just busts out a milk jug of Kool-Aid...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Still one of my favorite studio time videos ever.

Back
Top Bottom