WORKAHOLICS - SEASON 3 - 5-29-12

This future gnar episode sucked. I DVR'd the show and was so looking forward to it. Disappointed to say the least. One great thing about the episode was how bangin Alice looked!

Alice was looking :smokin

Last edited:
Alice was the only good thing tonight. Workaholics is on that downward spiral, season 3 has been a disappointment.

Edit: that was the season finale, ughh

Last edited:
This dude Adam referencing the St Lunatics, Murphy Lee and Air Force 1's was :lol:

Definitely was a different episode, but I still found it funny. Why such a short season though? Pretty sure they're locked in for season 4 and 5 which is dope, but I feel like this show just came back.

Last nights episode was pretty funny to me, especially the st lunatics reference and Tom green, but damn, season over already?

Episode was :lol:

The Kill Bill line and all the random references had me :rofl:

I think they did a part 1 and 2 of season 3 because Blake broke his back and had to recover.

I'm slowly losing the love for Workaholics, just seems this season lacked alot of their earlier stuff :rolleyes

Just started watching this show. Damn,I missed out. Got through all 3 seasons in the last week.

My favorite line was when Blake said: " I was raised by a single mother... And Stone Cold Steve Austin via TV".

Back
Top Bottom