Working at Fast Food- unappreciation

I hate it. I was only suppose to work from 10:00am to 3:00pm(5 hours),
I ended up not leaving till 6(8 hours) they didn't even notice I was there.
I didn't even get a break, it's like if you haven't worked there for more
than a year they don't pay attention to you. I mean I didn't say anything
because I wanted the extra hours. It just baffles me how they don't even
pay attention to their workers. So they made me clock out as soon as they
find out I was there for an extra 3 hours.
smh.gif

Why didn't you just bounce at 3?

All you have to say is, "It's 3, I'm off" or something along those lines.

homey, I worked @ burger king for a year and subway for 5 months(was paid $3.85 an hour when min wage was $4.20 or something an hour and they could do thatbecause it's a training period or some @%%#)

its the worst. I was only 16 but still. I refused to work with food period ever again after that.
I'd rather work a paper route. although I always wanted to work the drive thru and mess with people.

so your complaining they didnt pay attention to you?

but your glad they didnt because you wanted more hours anways?

laugh.gif

Yeah, but I wanted more hours, but it's just weird
how they didn't even know I was there.
There was the same managers as when I clocked in.

I used to work at Whataburger. I didn't last more than a month my senior year. The work takes little intelligence or physical labor, but during meal timesit's pretty hectic. You smell like grease at the end of the day and you just look like a lame dropping fries or flipping burgers. At a fast food job, you'll meet the most failures per-square foot than any other industry. Dudes who couldn't cut itelsewhere and this was there last resort. I'll be damned if im 40 and a cook at a damn fast food joint while my age mates pull up to the restaurant in aMercedes CLS. It's one of those jobs where if you're still working there after 25 (unless you are a manager), you need to re-evaluate your life.

If you're in high school and on the fence about college, please work at a fast food restaurant. The experience will humble you and change your outlook onlife completely.

managers at in n out make $80,000 + a year at many locations..... thats crazy, but I still couldn't do it.

Yeah they make good money in In N Out, they make $12.00 minimum out in SF. I was going to apply there a year back but I saw them working and those m'ferwork hard for their money.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Fast food would be the last thing I would wanna do. It looks so degrading working there to me
Yeah, it really is. When I see good looking girls
and I'm in my uniform, I feel like if I tried to "holler"
they would be giving me the
indifferent.gif
. Even, though I'm making
money
laugh.gif
I just don't feel like.
embarassed.gif

I do remember pulling up to taco bell about 14 years ago and seeing a fine !%* girl working there. I mean this girl was badddddd. I guarantee dudes tried tospit daily. whats more degrading workin there or being a stripper?

working in fast food was the woooooorst (kfc)
smh.gif
never ever ever got a break and i had to do everything myself... take your order, make your order, make yourstupid sandwiches...... i pretty much did everything except make the chicken... and at the end of the day you smelled like grease... no matter how much iwashed that the smell would never ever come out.... and people treat you like crap
tired.gif

now im a waitress in times square... and its much better except the corporate !%@%%%*% who come for lunch make you feel like complete !#$$
mad.gif

McDs was my first job at age 16. 7.25 an hour, it was actually very fun. I brought in some friends to work with me. We stole 20 bucks eash day we worked andwent to go karts and other things. Extra salted the fries to watch customers come in pissed off. Thre chicken nuggets at each other lol. We all quit after amonth 1/2.

Originally Posted by SillySneakS

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Fast food would be the last thing I would wanna do. It looks so degrading working there to me
Yeah, it really is. When I see good looking girls
and I'm in my uniform, I feel like if I tried to "holler"
they would be giving me the
indifferent.gif
. Even, though I'm making
money
laugh.gif
I just don't feel like.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
Word I know exactly what you mean. IM so glad Mcdonalds didnt call beback last year. But yea man dont worry youll find something better in no time

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Yeah they make good money in In N Out, they make $12.00 minimum out in SF. I was going to apply there a year back but I saw them working and those m'fer work hard for their money.
yeah that's what i heard too, my bro's friend worked there before and he told us that they really make you work when you're working...

I worked at Wendy's in high school and it was cool for what it was (after school job). Job was easy, we was boosting from that joint everyday, and nobodyreally cared so it wasn't stressful.

I never worked fast food.....not that I think I'm too good or nothin', but I just always had a better payin' job ever since I was 15.

I know this girl whos a waitress at wings plus and she was workin 62 hours a week for like 3 bucks an hour, but gets about 15-20 in tips every hour. thatsdefinetely cakin, but you actually have to work so that sucks

btw: 80 stacks a year aint S. I mean it would be for me now but in the long run Im def gon be triplin that at the least

I don't Envy u dudes who had to do that +!@+...
Just get your money and find something better...quick...

Back
Top Bottom