Working at Wireless companys, Verzion AT&T, Sprint, T-mobile

Anyone work at these places??
 i know ppl who work at AT&T and they bank. i understand they have to sell to get commission but that is the easy part..
just wondering what company is the best and easiest to work for?

Anyone work at these places??
 i know ppl who work at AT&T and they bank. i understand they have to sell to get commission but that is the easy part..
just wondering what company is the best and easiest to work for?

This chick living below me said she worked at a sprint store.,made 4,000 a month as a assistant manager then all of sudden she got layed off. I didn't know people could get layed off a a wireless store. Im guessing verizon would be the best. At&t prolly the worst.

This chick living below me said she worked at a sprint store.,made 4,000 a month as a assistant manager then all of sudden she got layed off. I didn't know people could get layed off a a wireless store. Im guessing verizon would be the best. At&t prolly the worst.

next door neighbor worked for at&t and got fired for not meeting the monthly quota. but he worked in the mall kiosk so that didnt help either

next door neighbor worked for at&t and got fired for not meeting the monthly quota. but he worked in the mall kiosk so that didnt help either

Originally Posted by chazc

not necessarily... Ive worked for at&t and currently work for Verizon. At&t is a unionized company for non-mgr employees. Basically meaning you get better benefits, sick time etc. Commission structure also makes it a lot easier to bank. Difference with Verizon the products and services are so much easier to sell

not necessarily... Ive worked for at&t and currently work for Verizon. At&t is a unionized company for non-mgr employees. Basically meaning you get better benefits, sick time etc. Commission structure also makes it a lot easier to bank. Difference with Verizon the products and services are so much easier to sell

Do not work for T-Mobile !! They are horrible with their commission and everything else in general.

I'm a "manager" and getting by check to check. Terrible !!!

Verizon is your best friend !

Do not work for T-Mobile !! They are horrible with their commission and everything else in general.

I'm a "manager" and getting by check to check. Terrible !!!

Verizon is your best friend !

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

applied at verizon..2 location thank god i didnt have to take a questionnaire test that AT&T gives you.. i got experience in commission sales and all. just praying they call asap.. they told me they pay more and the quotas are as high.

applied at verizon..2 location thank god i didnt have to take a questionnaire test that AT&T gives you.. i got experience in commission sales and all. just praying they call asap.. they told me they pay more and the quotas are as high.

check your pm brah..

check your pm brah..

--I work for Target Mobile inside all the Target stores.
--We offer Verizon, ATt and T-Mobile. Prices are way lower than corporate stores.
--Hourly+commission is legit.

--My spot is in between electronics and the baby section. Milfs all day long.

--I work for Target Mobile inside all the Target stores.
--We offer Verizon, ATt and T-Mobile. Prices are way lower than corporate stores.
--Hourly+commission is legit.

--My spot is in between electronics and the baby section. Milfs all day long.

VZW and At&T FTW! I worked for T-mobile 3rd party back when wireless was thriving..Now its about corporate at&t treats well.. Really they will train you on anything you dont know.. For people like me that have been in wireless for years it comes as second nature.. When you go on these interviews stress REVENUE when it comes to sales and bundling accessories and helping the customer get the best experience out of their device and you will be guaranteed a job hands down.. Never go into wireless though unless your ready for VERY intense weekends and talking the ENTIRE DAY.. Im in NYC so the market is heavy wherever you are.. But be prepared to work wireless will change your life.. Literally if you work in wireless other jobs and other things in life that deal with sales will come easy due to your quick on your feet knowledge of your surroundings!

Good Luck!

VZW and At&T FTW! I worked for T-mobile 3rd party back when wireless was thriving..Now its about corporate at&t treats well.. Really they will train you on anything you dont know.. For people like me that have been in wireless for years it comes as second nature.. When you go on these interviews stress REVENUE when it comes to sales and bundling accessories and helping the customer get the best experience out of their device and you will be guaranteed a job hands down.. Never go into wireless though unless your ready for VERY intense weekends and talking the ENTIRE DAY.. Im in NYC so the market is heavy wherever you are.. But be prepared to work wireless will change your life.. Literally if you work in wireless other jobs and other things in life that deal with sales will come easy due to your quick on your feet knowledge of your surroundings!

Good Luck!

^ Thats at a regular location in NYC most managers make like 100k.. Regionals are 150k lol wireless is serious business in NYC it always has been.. Back when i was working for TMS (most notorious 3rd party company ever [think boiler room]).. I was a 19 year old manager making 40k on the books and lets not talk about off.. Regionals made 100k on the books.. Market directors about 150k and Nationals about 200k...(These are all folks with only highschool diploma's smh) When the company went under the smart of us either started our own business's or were guranteed good jobs at other wireless.. Wireless will always thrive PERIOD.. Unless your corporate though you are exposed to some real real real shady *#%.. EVERYONE oustide of the corporate sector did or does BS... Its sad i wish i would have just stayed in school.. That type of $ will ruin a young mans perceptions on $ forever! BE CAREFUL! A degree and a job where they cant lay you off or fire you >>>>>

^ Thats at a regular location in NYC most managers make like 100k.. Regionals are 150k lol wireless is serious business in NYC it always has been.. Back when i was working for TMS (most notorious 3rd party company ever [think boiler room]).. I was a 19 year old manager making 40k on the books and lets not talk about off.. Regionals made 100k on the books.. Market directors about 150k and Nationals about 200k...(These are all folks with only highschool diploma's smh) When the company went under the smart of us either started our own business's or were guranteed good jobs at other wireless.. Wireless will always thrive PERIOD.. Unless your corporate though you are exposed to some real real real shady *#%.. EVERYONE oustide of the corporate sector did or does BS... Its sad i wish i would have just stayed in school.. That type of $ will ruin a young mans perceptions on $ forever! BE CAREFUL! A degree and a job where they cant lay you off or fire you >>>>>

I am trying to kick this contracting gig I have and head down to Dubai and work for this company there called Du. Want to see what the life is like in this profession. But I am a network engineer in the making though.

Back
Top Bottom