***WORKING FOLKS: WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO AFTER WORK? VOL. STRESS REDUCTION***

For all the homies putting in 40+ hours a week, what are some things you do after work to unwind/relax? Looking for more ideas!

As for me:

1) Workout/B-ball (at least 1 hour)
2) Cook (dinner & for tomorrow's lunch)
3) Read (Intro to Nikon DSLR photography, They Don't Teach Corporate in College, and The Tipping Point)
4) TV (HIMYM, Dexter, SportsCenter, Travel Channel)
5) Surf: NT, Facebook, YouTube, Gmail, ESPN.com, newegg.com, etc.

For all the homies putting in 40+ hours a week, what are some things you do after work to unwind/relax? Looking for more ideas!

As for me:

1) Workout/B-ball (at least 1 hour)
2) Cook (dinner & for tomorrow's lunch)
3) Read (Intro to Nikon DSLR photography, They Don't Teach Corporate in College, and The Tipping Point)
4) TV (HIMYM, Dexter, SportsCenter, Travel Channel)
5) Surf: NT, Facebook, YouTube, Gmail, ESPN.com, newegg.com, etc.

pimp.gif

Lately?

Partying. I mean its getting to the point where I want to go out on weekdays. Tomorrow I'm going to the club once I get off from work. Given my unorthodox work schedule, I can afford to party and make it back to work on time.

...Other than that, I've started smoking cigars, and exercising more. lol, I know its contradiction, but I'm big on different avenues of relaxation.

Lately?

Partying. I mean its getting to the point where I want to go out on weekdays. Tomorrow I'm going to the club once I get off from work. Given my unorthodox work schedule, I can afford to party and make it back to work on time.

...Other than that, I've started smoking cigars, and exercising more. lol, I know its contradiction, but I'm big on different avenues of relaxation.

i come home to dinner and then i go to Niketalk/check e-mail (TV is on the same time also)...

i come home to dinner and then i go to Niketalk/check e-mail (TV is on the same time also)...

Back
Top Bottom