Working two jobs....

Have any NTers done it?

How was it?

How long did you last working two jobs??

I work Monday-Friday 7:30-4 and I just started a part time job last night...

The part time will be Mon, Tues, Weds and Friday 5-9:30. Saturday 3-9.

I know it's going to be rough. The hardest part for me will be not having enough time to spend with my daughter....

Post your experiences...

Have any NTers done it?

How was it?

I know it's going to be rough. The hardest part for me will be not having enough time to spend with my daughter....

Post your experiences...

i work 9-5 then 530 or 6 until whenever.

60-65 hrs a week...!#@* doesnt get to me too much...i am getting paid..

i work 9-5 then 530 or 6 until whenever.

60-65 hrs a week...!#@* doesnt get to me too much...i am getting paid..

I did it once until I got burned out and was able to get some stacks saved very quickly.

Don't worry about your daughter too much, she'll be fine. You're setting a good example for her. She'll not only appreciate your work ethic down the line,
she'll look for a man with similar drive when she's old enough.

I did it once until I got burned out and was able to get some stacks saved very quickly.

Don't worry about your daughter too much, she'll be fine. You're setting a good example for her. She'll not only appreciate your work ethic down the line,

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Have any NTers done it?

How was it?

Post your experiences...
Worked two jobs from Spring '04 - Summer '08. I worked from 7am to 5pm at my full time job, then would go to my part-time and work from 6pm to 10:30pm. Some of the most stressful days of my life, but it payed off in the end. You make alot of money, but you hardly have time to spend/enjoy it. Alot of people aren't built for working two jobs, but just stay motivated and realize that you trying to meet a certain goal (atleast that was what I was doing it for) and you will be just fine. 

Have any NTers done it?

How was it?

Post your experiences...
Worked two jobs from Spring '04 - Summer '08. I worked from 7am to 5pm at my full time job, then would go to my part-time and work from 6pm to 10:30pm. Some of the most stressful days of my life, but it payed off in the end. You make alot of money, but you hardly have time to spend/enjoy it. Alot of people aren't built for working two jobs, but just stay motivated and realize that you trying to meet a certain goal (atleast that was what I was doing it for) and you will be just fine. 

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Yeah I appreciate the advice about her man. She is young (will be one next month). All I look forward to really is spending time with her. I know it's for the better though.

I couldn't pass up on $17 an hour for a part time joint that's easy work...

Yeah I appreciate the advice about her man. She is young (will be one next month). All I look forward to really is spending time with her. I know it's for the better though.

I tried working a 2nd job years ago and it lasted less than a month. Now I work a 9 to 5 and DJ on the weekends.

I tried working a 2nd job years ago and it lasted less than a month. Now I work a 9 to 5 and DJ on the weekends.

In the end, if you do end up saving up and decide to stick to just one job, you'll be able to spend time with her and spoil her as much as you wish, 'cause you'll have money to spend.

In the end, if you do end up saving up and decide to stick to just one job, you'll be able to spend time with her and spoil her as much as you wish, 'cause you'll have money to spend.

Up until a month ago I had been doing it for 3 years straight out of high school. Monday - friday and part-time on the weekends. Working 7 days a week, with only holidays off, plus taking 6-10 hours of classes a semester.  It took a toll on my relation and ended it after 3 years and 7 months. I decided to cut back a little and now have sundays off for myself because I finally got burnt out. Had plenty of money to enjoy but really didnt have the time enjoy other things and was too tired a majority of the time when not working.  

Just dont let it effect your loved ones and listen to when they are trying to tell you they need.
frown.gif

Up until a month ago I had been doing it for 3 years straight out of high school. Monday - friday and part-time on the weekends. Working 7 days a week, with only holidays off, plus taking 6-10 hours of classes a semester.  It took a toll on my relation and ended it after 3 years and 7 months. I decided to cut back a little and now have sundays off for myself because I finally got burnt out. Had plenty of money to enjoy but really didnt have the time enjoy other things and was too tired a majority of the time when not working.  

Just dont let it effect your loved ones and listen to when they are trying to tell you they need.
frown.gif

i worked form 8 to 4:45 the from 5 to 9 monday thru friday. did this for two years. thinking of going back

i worked form 8 to 4:45 the from 5 to 9 monday thru friday. did this for two years. thinking of going back

I'm grinding right now too boss. Hardly see my family right now and I have two daughters. But I'm working hard now so we can have the good life later. Hard work pays off if you stick with it.
Look at the folks who take the easy way out in life and that will tell you whether or not you're doing the right thing.

There's no reward without sacrifice.

I'm grinding right now too boss. Hardly see my family right now and I have two daughters. But I'm working hard now so we can have the good life later. Hard work pays off if you stick with it.
Look at the folks who take the easy way out in life and that will tell you whether or not you're doing the right thing.

There's no reward without sacrifice.

Ruxxx wrote:

17 an hour huh?....
You from DC?

Yessir.. it's in Columbia though...Shoot me a PM

Thanks for all the advice...

Fresh- I'm at least going to try to rock it out until christmas.  

Back
Top Bottom