Workout gloves help??

i need help on how should the gloves fit?? when i close my hand my palm feels like a bubble is it because it the gloves have to be broken in?? i boughtHarbinger Gloves that go for $25 at Modells

^^Those look solid.

What about those straps that go around your wrist and then around your palm? I've seen those and have been wondering where to get them or how effectivethey are.

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

^^Those look solid.

What about those straps that go around your wrist and then around your palm? I've seen those and have been wondering where to get them or how effective they are.
They serve a different purpose than gloves. The straps are used for using your wrists and forearms for additional support when lifting heavyweight for exercises like deadlifts or shrugs.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

^^Those look solid.

What about those straps that go around your wrist and then around your palm? I've seen those and have been wondering where to get them or how effective they are.
They serve a different purpose than gloves. The straps are used for using your wrists and forearms for additional support when lifting heavy weight for exercises like deadlifts or shrugs.
Oh, I see people wrap them around even the bench bars so I assumed they served the cushion purpose that gloves do. Right now I tend to tape my oneaching wrist and only wear gloves when I need the cushion like on shrugs. Hence, I was wondering if those do both. Still curious about that. Also where I canget some, preferably cheap and without having to order them.

i only had my glove for a day, i think the only problems i have is the palm area is a little puffy and you try to hold dumbells, and on the bottom of my ringfinger it hurts a little like a little tightness..

gloves are good to use, because if you have sweaty hands the dumbbell might slide out of your hand.. i've seen idiots hold dumbbells and not use theirthumbs.. thinking it feels better or looks cooler.. when all they are doing is screwing theirselves, if the weight slips out of their hand

Never had a need for workout gloves

Clausius on your palm FTW

pimp.gif

i dont like workout gloves, they prevent calluses but they cause me to lose a majority of my grip, even with the gloves that have that grip type stuff in thepalms i still feel as if my grip is way better with my bare hands

i just deal with the calluses, eventually they just become though skin as opposed to those bubbles of skin that u can just rip off

I usually use the one that strap around the wrist, and wrap it tight ..... the grip is much better than when I barehand it and the straps help with mylingering wrist issues

Back
Top Bottom