Workout Help

So I just completed my freshman year of College, which was great, but somehow I forgot where the gym was and never went. I'm back home for the summer andwant to start working out again after turning about 10 pounds of muscle into fat (estimate) over the year. I played Football in HS so I'm no rookie in thegym. Im just not sure where to start on a 3 or 4 day rotation for a workout plan. Some type of full body workout split into a few days is what I'm lookingfor (Either Chest Day 1, Legs Day 2, Back/Bi day 3 or everything mixed together over a few days works). If anyone knows what they're talking about, has anysuggestions of where to look, or has a routine that works for them please let me know.

I'm back home for the summer and want to start working out again after turning about 10 pounds of muscle into fat (estimate) over the year.

No, you didn't. You just gained 10lbs of fat while not exercising your muscles - they can't turn into each other.

Originally Posted by kdawg

I'm back home for the summer and want to start working out again after turning about 10 pounds of muscle into fat (estimate) over the year.

No, you didn't. You just gained 10lbs of fat while not exercising your muscles - they can't turn into each other.
One replaces the other so essentially they do.

Yeah I know. I meant replaced

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Yeah I know. I meant replaced

Not really replaced but covered with fat... Anyway, get some cardio workout & stick with your program if there's any...

Back
Top Bottom