World Cup Group "E" and "F" Discussion Thread. 6/14: HOL/DEN 7:30AM ET, ***/CAM 10AM ET

Group E

[table][tr][td][table][tr][th=""]
Team
v  d  e
[/th][th=""]Pld[/th][th=""]W[/th][th=""]T
[/th][th=""]L[/th][th=""]GF[/th][th=""]GA[/th][th=""]GD[/th][th=""]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]
22px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
 Netherlands[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]
22px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png
 Denmark[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]
22px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
 Japan[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]
22px-Flag_of_Cameroon.svg.png
 Cameroon[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table] [tr][td]Match[/td][td]Date - Time[/td][td]Venue[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]Results[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]14/06 07:30[/td][td]Johannesburg - JSC[/td][td] [/td][td]Netherlands[/td][td]Background[/td][td]Denmark[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]14/06 10:00[/td][td]Mangaung / Bloemfontein [/td][td] [/td][td]Japan[/td][td]Background[/td][td]Cameroon[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]25[/td][td]19/06 07:30[/td][td]Durban [/td][td] [/td][td]Netherlands[/td][td]Background[/td][td]Japan[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]26[/td][td]19/06 14:30[/td][td]Tshwane/Pretoria [/td][td] [/td][td]Cameroon[/td][td]Background[/td][td]Denmark[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]43[/td][td]24/06 14:30[/td][td]Rustenburg [/td][td] [/td][td]Denmark[/td][td]Background[/td][td]Japan[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]44[/td][td]24/06 14:30[/td][td]Cape Town [/td][td] [/td][td]Cameroon[/td][td]Background[/td][td]Netherlands[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Group F

[table][tr][td][table][tr][th=""]
Team
v  d  e
[/th][th=""]Pld[/th][th=""]W[/th][th=""]T
[/th][th=""]L[/th][th=""]GF[/th][th=""]GA[/th][th=""]GD[/th][th=""]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]
22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png
 Italy[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]
22px-Flag_of_Paraguay.svg.png
 Paraguay[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]
22px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png
 New Zealand[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]
22px-Flag_of_Slovakia.svg.png
 Slovakia[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table]
[tr][td]Match[/td][td]Date - Time[/td][td]Venue[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]Results[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]14/06 14:30[/td][td]Cape Town [/td][td] [/td][td]Italy[/td][td]Background[/td][td]Paraguay[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]15/06 07:30[/td][td]Rustenburg [/td][td] [/td][td]New Zealand[/td][td]Background[/td][td]Slovakia[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]27[/td][td]20/06 07:30[/td][td]Mangaung / Bloemfontein [/td][td] [/td][td]Slovakia[/td][td]Background[/td][td]Paraguay[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]28[/td][td]20/06 10:00[/td][td]Nelspruit [/td][td] [/td][td]Italy[/td][td]Background[/td][td]New Zealand[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]41[/td][td]24/06 10:00[/td][td]Johannesburg - JEP[/td][td] [/td][td]Slovakia[/td][td]Background[/td][td]Italy[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]42[/td][td]24/06 10:00[/td][td]Polokwane [/td][td] [/td][td]Paraguay[/td][td]Background[/td][td]New Zealand[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Group A- Netherlands, Cameroon Eto'o need's to play for his life.

Group B- Italy's group is cake, but not having rossi smh
I see paraguay, Cardozo is beast

I like the Danes to progress from their group.

Paraguay also have a solid team. Probably see a 0-0 affair with Italy.

But the Dutch - wow - I think Van Bommel back on the team really helps them this go 'round. Someone who can nut up in a heated match and take control of his fragile teammates. De Jong is another player who can help protect the backline - their main question mark.

<------SNEIJDER!!!!

HUP HOLLAND!!

This is our deepest team in years and we have great momentum from individual players coming off great spells in Europe. I think we have a good chance of winning this year but I'm bias
smile.gif

I'll be at the match against Cameroon. Should be fun
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BANGINBUNDCHEN

I'll be at the match against Cameroon. Should be fun
smile.gif

I'm jealous. Have fun though, I hope I can watch the Dutch in person come 2014.

Being a little bias, I agree that we have a chance to win it this year. A GREAT chance
pimp.gif

[h1]Via Telesport
[/h1][h1]"Je moet schijt aan iedereen hebben
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Die beweging is nog nooit mislukt bij mij. Ik probeer altijd mijn eigen ding te doen, maar wel in dienst van het team"
[/h1]-Elia

Pretty good game. I've honestly for the longest time thought that Elia should be in the starting 11. I know van Marvijk wants a bit of experience in his starting side but Elia easily cuts through defenders and creates a lot of space not only for himself but also for Sneijder who then has more room to operate centrally. Holland can't play at a slow tempo and credit must be given to Denmark who defensively(aside from the own goal and Aggar mishaps) were solid and forced Holland to mostly long balls and hopeful shots from yards out. Van Persie did not have the touch today and made some poor decisions timing wise as on numerous occasions he had bad touches of the ball or did not pull the trigger and instead tried to go back to his stronger foot. Play smarter RVP! Overall it looked like a first game type of performance from everyone that played but I expect things to obviously pick up.

HUP HOLLAND!

HUP HOLLAND!

Im glad Team Oranje is looking fine without Robben (as they should). I'm optimistic about them getting out of the group stage but iffy about the next one.

Back
Top Bottom