world heavyweight champ in 15-20 years

1st kid's a power puncher

2nd kid's on another level tho
laugh.gif
smh.gif
that kid's ripped and he's only 6-7 y.o. i aint never look like that til i hit 17
roll.gif

@ 6 years of age I was still playin with my GI Joe mang

Terrible footwork, and there is no reason to believe he will be big enough for heavyweight (his father doesn't look more than like 5'6" lol).

I'll knock dude out in under 3 rounds anytime, anywhere

Thread made me want to share a video I recorded of my nephew 2 years ago, so I upload it to YouTube - here it is...

The kid had only been boxing for 6months at the time, had lots to learn, still does actually, but he is older, stronger, and much better all around.  I know this is NT, but let's try keep the comment respectable about him but feel free to go on me anytime (pause).

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Thread made me want to share a video I recorded of my nephew 2 years ago, so I upload it to YouTube - here it is...

The kid had only been boxing for 6months at the time, had lots to learn, still does actually, but he is older, stronger, and much better all around.� I know this is NT, but let's try keep the comment respectable about him but feel free to go on me anytime (pause).
gotta train doin good for his age 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Terrible footwork, and there is no reason to believe he will be big enough for heavyweight (his father doesn't look more than like 5'6" lol).

I'll knock dude out in under 3 rounds anytime, anywhere

You think you're tough because you can knock out a 5 year old in 3 minutes?
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/bB81c3aQeO4&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/bB81c3aQeO4&hl=en_US&fs=1&

The kid had only been boxing for 6months at the time, had lots to learn, still does actually, but he is older, stronger, and much better all around.� I know this is NT, but let's try keep the comment respectable about him but feel free to go on me anytime (pause).

Southpaw eh?

Has he had any amateur fights yet?

^Yep, he's a southpaw, dagg on left will come out of no where. He's had one fight and won. Personally, I rather he focus on school, this is just more so for discipline, staying active, busy (out of trouble), endurance for any other sports he pick up, and will know how to defend himself if ever needed.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

that kid is 3 years old!!?? dude would probably destroy bam bam when he hits 7 years old

how do you know how old the kid is? and bam bam will body him
because the video is titled "tough little 3 year old"

^Yep, he's a southpaw, dagg on left will come out of no where. He's had one fight and won. Personally, I rather he focus on school, this is just more so for discipline, staying active, busy (out of trouble), endurance for any other sports he pick up, and will know how to defend himself if ever needed.
Well if he's good enough, he can make it as a pro.

Hell, Sergio Martinez (also a southpaw) didn't begin as a pro until he was 22!
So he definitely has a leg up training as a youngster.

Maybe he'll be the next SRL. Never know.

Back
Top Bottom