World Premiere: Air Jordan Bin V Premio

air-jordan-v-5-raging-bull-pack-black-varsity-red-3m-detailed-photos.jpg

P_352_1_AJ-V-Bin-1i.jpg

ill take 3M's, looks like a crease attack waiting to happen, unless the "Bin" materials used has some special non-creasing technology

P_352_1_AJ-V-Bin-1i.jpg

ill take 3M's, looks like a crease attack waiting to happen, unless the "Bin" materials used has some special non-creasing technology

the V is my favorite sneaker of all time, but we all know the material on these won't be worth the price of admission. par for the course for JB.

the V is my favorite sneaker of all time, but we all know the material on these won't be worth the price of admission. par for the course for JB.

I Had High Hopes For These But After Those Pictures...
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That All Black 23 Jus Throws Me Off. These Will Probably Be The 1st Pair Of 5s I Say No Too..  Theyre Not All That Bad Tho. The Sneak Peak Jus Got Me A Little Too Excited.
tired.gif

I Had High Hopes For These But After Those Pictures...
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That All Black 23 Jus Throws Me Off. These Will Probably Be The 1st Pair Of 5s I Say No Too..  Theyre Not All That Bad Tho. The Sneak Peak Jus Got Me A Little Too Excited.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

looks like the dmp 5 3M with no 3M

Thats the same thing I thought
These are an easy pass for me even though V's are my favourite, they are too plain and I gotta save up for the grape/laney pack

Originally Posted by bigj505

looks like the dmp 5 3M with no 3M

Thats the same thing I thought
These are an easy pass for me even though V's are my favourite, they are too plain and I gotta save up for the grape/laney pack

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

P_352_1_AJ-V-Bin-1i.jpg

3m joints are gross, i will take 2 pairs of the bin 5's though. the quality will be second to none.

P_352_1_AJ-V-Bin-1i.jpg

3m joints are gross, i will take 2 pairs of the bin 5's though. the quality will be second to none.

Originally Posted by riddla713

P_352_1_AJ-V-Bin-1i.jpg

This is "Gross".

air-jordan-5-premio-bin-23.jpg

Brand new
30t6p3b.gif
slap bin on it and the boys go crazy, gonna b lookin like new garbage bags on ur feet after a couple wears   

Originally Posted by riddla713

P_352_1_AJ-V-Bin-1i.jpg

This is "Gross".

air-jordan-5-premio-bin-23.jpg

Brand new
30t6p3b.gif
slap bin on it and the boys go crazy, gonna b lookin like new garbage bags on ur feet after a couple wears   

Back
Top Bottom