World Premiere: Air Jordan Bin V Premio

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Can someone confirm 3m? The 23 should be gone

Confirmed

005yr.jpg

Noce pic. These are nice with black laces. Wish I had money to cop for re-sell price

Noce pic. These are nice with black laces. Wish I had money to cop for re-sell price

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Confirmed

005yr.jpg

People need to STOP showing pics!! Trying to convince myself I don't need them after all that I have bought recently...
wink.gif

That 3M is ELECTRIC (lack of a better word) though...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Confirmed

005yr.jpg

People need to STOP showing pics!! Trying to convince myself I don't need them after all that I have bought recently...
wink.gif

That 3M is ELECTRIC (lack of a better word) though...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THE TOWELS THAT CAME WITH THESE SHOES SO THAT I CAN STORE SOME OF MY OTHER SNEAKERS IN? I DON'T NECESSARILY NEED THE SAME ONES, BUT THE SAME KIND OF MATERIAL WOULD BE GOOD. ANYBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS WHERE TO FIND THESE? WALMART/TARGET/BED BATH AND BEYOND DOESN'T.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THE TOWELS THAT CAME WITH THESE SHOES SO THAT I CAN STORE SOME OF MY OTHER SNEAKERS IN? I DON'T NECESSARILY NEED THE SAME ONES, BUT THE SAME KIND OF MATERIAL WOULD BE GOOD. ANYBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS WHERE TO FIND THESE? WALMART/TARGET/BED BATH AND BEYOND DOESN'T.

I know this thread is dead, but I came home yesterday and I found these waiting for me....
c6726ad5622b67ddc3aef59b4c9f9226eace4df2.pjpg

My first pair of V's. Shout out to the homie KickStar from ISS for hooking these up for a nice price! Quality is great, Im glad I was able to get my hands on these!

I know this thread is dead, but I came home yesterday and I found these waiting for me....
c6726ad5622b67ddc3aef59b4c9f9226eace4df2.pjpg

My first pair of V's. Shout out to the homie KickStar from ISS for hooking these up for a nice price! Quality is great, Im glad I was able to get my hands on these!

Back
Top Bottom