World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand.....They could do SO much better, hell people in here could do better than that.....

I just don't understand.....They could do SO much better, hell people in here could do better than that.....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Well Ill be dammed....
and I love the VII.

I sure hope these DO NOT come out.
LMAO i literally spit my water out when i read this. JB did dedicated vii fans dirty... what a waste of production money

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Well Ill be dammed....
and I love the VII.

I sure hope these DO NOT come out.
LMAO i literally spit my water out when i read this. JB did dedicated vii fans dirty... what a waste of production money

if these werent limited, these would sit.......ppl are suckers for this %!!* ----> xxxx out of xxxx

silly.

if these werent limited, these would sit.......ppl are suckers for this %!!* ----> xxxx out of xxxx

silly.

what is with that black design #%$ on the back? without that i might go for them...but yeah now they are efffing horrible!!! who the hell is making and approving ideas at JB???

what is with that black design #%$ on the back? without that i might go for them...but yeah now they are efffing horrible!!! who the hell is making and approving ideas at JB???

Originally Posted by manposite

...if these had dropped in 92' what would you all be saying...?

...this color-way has a story.
tongue.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These Aint Even That Bad To Me... 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by manposite

...if these had dropped in 92' what would you all be saying...?

...this color-way has a story.
tongue.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These Aint Even That Bad To Me... 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom