World Star Hip Hop Comments Appreciation

I just wanna say that i rubbed one out to this video. But that doesn't mean im gay, cuz im not. Im just keepin it real ya feel me

i think i can speak for all of detroit when i say this. WE LOVE THESE KIND OF PICTURES. you KNOW that we detroit $#*+!* is gay

ATL IN DA HOUSE U KNOW WE #%%+@% FROM ATL LUV SUM #+!* AINT NOTING GAY ABOUT THISS %@*% RIGHT HERE DAMN JAMIE I WANT SOME OF THAT PIPE Q U TOO TO BAD U MARRIEDI STIL WANT THE #+!* IN MY BUTHOLE ATL!!!!! STAND UP

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Jamie Foxx pics

Comments are pure hating for the @&@# of it... and IGNORANT as hell
smh.gif

Then again the stuff on Worldstarhiphop is pure KOONERY..

Only thing I don't like is having to look through hundreds of ads for pills and @+@* until I find a funny comment

They're hilarious sometimes though
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Comments are pure hating for the @&@# of it... and IGNORANT as hell
smh.gif

Then again the stuff on Worldstarhiphop is pure KOONERY..

True
I swear some of the posts are bots though.
There's no way some1 will type or copy and paste the same thing over and over OD like some of the comments on there.
And for the ones that are real, its some of the most incoherrent stuff ever. The only good thing that has come from WSHH posts is Choppa Suit.
Youtube isn't any better. Youtube is littered with straight up racist *!@@.
Matte fact FB gots some racist *!@@ too.
I'm looking through the ******* FB page and u got random ppl just saying racist *!@@ just for the hell of it, thinking it's cool.
Making topics about racist *!@@ when the website is about something that has no racial content.
I swear some ppl come on the net just to type incoherent *!@@ to tick ppl off.
That *!@@ is LAME.

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

the first...and then the city pisses me off
co-sign. I hate the ones with the spam saying go to someone's myspace page, or go to a new hip hop web site posted like 100 times. and almostevery real comment has nothing to do with the actual video.

Back
Top Bottom