WORLD WAR 2 IN HD APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Still have all 10 recorded from when it first showed back in November, need to finish them.

The episode with Burt Styles where it leads up to the invasion of Normandy with the motivation speeches on why they were going to go to fight was dope. Had me wanting to go to war.
Nothing about this documentary makes me want to go to war
laugh.gif

You have to admit all this strategizing and bloodshed is arousing
nerd.gif

How about yes, you spineless coward. This wasn't a war regarding greed or false accusations, this was a war responsible for saving millions of lives and the Nazi expansion of Europe.

Your life is so insignificant it wouldn't have mattered if you died in the war anyways.

laugh.gif
I hope you're kidding....I think America's involvement in World War 2 was a very noble one. All this^^^^ is the conclusion you draw from me not finding war and bloodshed arousing.
laugh.gif

BDW I'm going into the military(Army or Air Force).......the jokes on you
laugh.gif

Dudes just love getting at me on NT
laugh.gif

1257.jpg

Still have all 10 recorded from when it first showed back in November, need to finish them.

The episode with Burt Styles where it leads up to the invasion of Normandy with the motivation speeches on why they were going to go to fight was dope. Had me wanting to go to war.
Nothing about this documentary makes me want to go to war
laugh.gif
You get the same thing I just posted about this dude up top. Have some pride.

What the hell are you talking about? There's nothing prideful about war, violence and bloodshed. I understand the necessity of violent conflict for noble causes such as "liberating slaves" but pride isn't a word that comes to mind when I think about war.
laugh.gif

Don't do it Anton
frown.gif

Yea everyone is telling me not to do it.....I was actually supposed to go to Uniformed Services for med school but I turned that down cause I wanted a few more years of being a civilian and their residency selection process is kinda limiting. I'm definitely going after school. It's something I've always wanted to do for various reasons.....none of which involve pride or being aroused by strategy and bloodshed
eyes.gif

What other reason's are there? The uniform?
In a nutshell... pursuit of humanitarian endeavors, travel, help the troops hopefully as a surgeon (preferably orthopedics).

I'm not a fan of army colors.....Air Force uniform/blue is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom