Worldstarhiphop founder Dead at age 43

I heard Q was just a front man. An Arab dude really owned Wshh. Someme told me he had videos up of himself when it first started. Anybody been on wshh from day 1 to verify or reject this claim?

he probably sold it or brought in investors when it got too big to handle.

He found out I was on the prowl for Kat. On the real he must've been on that Lamar Odom cocktail. Add the fact that he gives no dambs about his health.

Last edited:
Despite my feelings about WSHH, It's always sad to hear about another person losing their life; especially so young. I pray he had his ducks in a row with the big man upstairs. Rest In Peace.

I heard Q was just a front man. An Arab dude really owned Wshh. Someme told me he had videos up of himself when it first started. Anybody been on wshh from day 1 to verify or reject this claim?

He flipped it to some investors. He was the one that started it.

Q was a **** and profited off of the ignorance of black culture. I don't feel sorry or sad he passed away.

Man people like you are the scum of the earth.

It's all entertainment. I'm sure you're more ignorant than him by far.

It's business if you don't understand business kill yourself.

He gave blacks a platform to be seen by millions. The most popular site in the black community.

This was just the start. He's a good dude too if you see what he did on the side such as donating, charity and community work.

It also wasn't just black on WS it was every race. It's just that blacks tend to record more hoping to get on the site.

Now *****.

lowkey feel like he was killed and didnt just die of heart disease at 43 like they say. An assasin with a needle to his neck while he's vulnerable at a massage parlor sounds about right.

lowkey feel like he was killed and didnt just die of heart disease at 43 like they say. An assasin with a needle to his neck while he's vulnerable at a massage parlor sounds about right.

Same here.

Black man with a platform.

I mean if we are going to play the conspiracy card, wouldn't it make more sense for "them" to WANT him around since he is giving a LARGE platform for black folks to act like fools on a daily basis?

I mean IF we are going to play conspiracy................:nerd:

I mean if we are going to play the conspiracy card, wouldn't it make more sense for "them" to WANT him around since he is giving a LARGE platform for black folks to act like fools on a daily basis?

I mean IF we are going to play conspiracy................:nerd:

Stop thinking everything you say is always accurate.

The platform is already there. He created it. They don't need him. They haven't even posted any news on his death on his own site.

It's not only blacks either. It's every race, so cut it out.

If it can get views they're posting it.

He gave blacks a platform to be seen by millions. The most popular site in the black community.

This was just the start. He's a good dude too if you see what he did on the side such as donating, charity and community work.

It also wasn't just black on WS it was every race. It's just that blacks tend to record more hoping to get on the site.

Now *****.

popular and good are 2 different things

alcohol is popular, that makes it healthy and good for the community?

the sites influence on culture was far more negative than positive and outweighs any charitable thing he did cause it had a wider reach than his donations

now in the wrong hands the ignorance on the site will only strengthen

but I know I know, "it's business bro"

aka my dollar is more important than your life or wellbeing

Last edited:
popular and good are 2 different things

alcohol is popular, that makes it healthy and good for the community?

the sites influence on culture was far more negative than positive and outweighs any charitable thing he did cause it had a wider reach than his donations

now in the wrong hands the ignorance on the site will only strengthen

but I know I know, "it's business bro"

aka my dollar is more important than your life or wellbeing

Read your first 2 lines. I stopped reading at that moment. It's obvious your not on my level. Come back when your ready.

I respect him as a businessman. He had an idea and manifested into reality. How can i hate on that? he provide a means to provide for his. So what if you don't approve of the context of WSHH? it generates revenue, it says more about us as a whole than it does about him. This is America we're talking about.

Q was a **** and profited off of the ignorance of black culture. I don't feel sorry or sad he passed away.

Now *****.

Wasn't this guy hootin and hollerin at Jerry Rice's popeye's ads? Look at this **** here.

RIP to the guy !
Aside from that, that Site is an absolute trash. He peddled the worst garbage for an ad click, it is especially even more crazy because the guy is a minority himself and couldn't see the damage he has done to an already fragile minority group. 10% of the content is actually hip hop, the rest is filled with vile nonsense that degraded people.

__

Last edited:

Now *****.

No dude. People like YOU are the scum of the earth. You're up here defending a guy who exploited minorities on a daily basis to make a dollar.

"He gave blacks a platform to be seen my millions"...Yeah as *****! Dude does a bit of charity work so that excuses his racist platform that hasn't done much for black advancement and you want to anoint him like he's some great well respected leader. Clowns today. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom