pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
their youth and exuberance were exciting to watch. plus theirpe's were
eek.gif
!

it's so sad that d-miles is considering retirement at the young age of 26! he's still one of my favorite players, hopefully he doesn't retire andmakes a comeback.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by simonbayru23

Darius Miles is not part of Team Jordan and neither is Jarred Jeffries. well not anymore anyways. Of the remaining players on JB id have to say Fred Jones and or Quienten Richardson

NBA players on Team Jordan
* Carmelo Anthony
* Richard Hamilton
* Josh Howard
* Joe Johnson
* Eddie Jones
* Fred Jones
* Ray Allen
* Chris Paul
* Quentin Richardson
* Gerald Wallace

Don't forget Michael Finley

Eddie George, when he was signed his career was already on the decline. I think he only played 2 years while on the brand. If he was signed at the beginning ofhis career it wouldn't be so bad but for the context of this post his career while being on the jordan brand was horrible.

After all the money the Dodgers threw at him, I say Andruw Jones. Not only for wearing the hideous fake-looking IV's, but my god, what the hell has he DONEthis year? Absolutely nothing, and I love it. Born and raised a Padre fan. = )

4 all u hating on D-Miles "when he was with Jordan Brand" him and Q-Rich had 2 be the most 2 exciting players 2 EVER play for the Clippers..EVERY body hit there 2 fist on there head after they scored..now tell me if I'm wrong!
Vin Baker,Fred Jones, Eddie George, and I'm a die Hard Bronco fan, but Dre' Bly for sure.

Back
Top Bottom