Worst beer you've ever had?

Tecate
sick.gif

ill be damned if i let yall bad mouth miller high life and the beer i couldnt get enough of when i was in high school natty light.

New Castle
Arrogant Bastard
Bud Light + Clamato (WHAT WERE THEY EVEN THINKING HERE?!)

definitely gotta be Milwaukee's Best or Busch Light. Bud Ice is really bad too. Pabst is far from good but you can't complain when the bar near campussells the stuff for $3-4 a pitcher, after a pitcher the next one goes down like water haha.

Originally Posted by JuJu

ill be damned if i let yall bad mouth miller high life and the beer i couldnt get enough of when i was in high school natty light.
Im down with miller high life, kind of taste like wine mixed with beer. Its cheap, and you get a lot of it. The next day you wake up, the toiletis getting a new coat of paint.

Originally Posted by the north west

hamms

but if the beer is cold I will drink anything

and since when has malt liquor been considered beer
Malt liquor is beer, it just has a higher alcohol content (I think %5). And it's delicious!

Fosters does suck. I expected more when I tried it a month ago, it's just so average.

Beer is not the same as malt liquor. Yes beer snob. But if we're gunna be listing malt liquors
Loko%20Watermellon%20Earthquake.gif
That Earthquake is godawful. It will get you drunk really quick though and it only costs like 1.25. That 24oz can has the same alcohol content as 2 King Cobras or 1 bottle ofwine. The downside, it's hard as hell to finish those 24 ounces. Was actually chasing each swig with a handfull of peanuts thats how bad it was. Iactually enjoyed 211's after drinking an Earthquake

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

1-mississippi-mud-002-large.jpg

It sure did get me messed up though. We had a beer expirement day, everyone had to pick some beer they had never tried.

smh.gif
this is good i mess wit the mississippi mud drink itstraight from the jug gets a
pimp.gif
from me

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

1-mississippi-mud-002-large.jpg

It sure did get me messed up though. We had a beer expirement day, everyone had to pick some beer they had never tried.

One thing i had to find out the hard way in college....any beer that comes in this quart container is never a good look. I got an India pale ale that tastedlike crap but i looked cool carrying the bottle around.

Guiness and Milwaukee's Best...the irony...lol

Oh I once drank two 40's of 211 and went to work...wt...F was I thinking?

I don't really drink beer anymore though...gettin too old for that...

Originally Posted by JayJay414

I never realized you can grow too old for beer?????

Originally Posted by rolla808

Originally Posted by JayJay414

I never realized you can grow too old for beer?????
funny thing is I bet dude is like 22 thinking he too grown for beer

dumbest statement I have ever heard

Back
Top Bottom