Anyways

Two of the worst movies Ive ever seen
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by theycallmed

Its a 2 way tie between Bones(which I watched for free, thank the lord) and A Knights Tale(which I watched in school as an educational video). I hated Heath Ledger for so long.

Knight's Tale is one of my favorite movies like ever. It's just a movie I can watch any time, any where
pimp.gif

The Covenant (something about the sons of Ipswich....?? and magic) and The New Age....(with Will Ferrell as John Smith meeting Pocahontas...) =
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

man, Shawshank Redemption... the actor that played Brooks died the same day I watched it.... R.I.P

anyways, worst movie gotta be The Love Guru... every movie that I have watched, I have watched the whole thing. The ONLY movie that I seriously turned it off after 10 minutes.

agreed, that movie was horrible, i think i tried to go to sleep during the movie after paying $9.25 for it
mad.gif

You bite your tongue Surf Ninjas made me the person I am today. Not really though. haha. I loved all those karate movies as a youngin.

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch

movie is sooooooooooooooooo bad!! how the hell you gonna have a Halloween movie without Michael Myers?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

who said mark wahlberg was bad ? the hell?
My favorite actor

shooter
departed
invincible
four brothers
perfect storm

two hulk hogan movies
-suburban commando
-mr nanny

the crush..alicia silverstone
from dusk til' dawn
in the army now..pauly shore