Worst Movie You Ever Seen

man, Shawshank Redemption... the actor that played Brooks died the same day I watched it.... R.I.P

anyways, worst movie gotta be The Love Guru... every movie that I have watched, I have watched the whole thing. The ONLY movie that I seriously turned it offafter 10 minutes.

planet-of-the-apes-1968-20061208003013495.jpg

I thought this movie was ok till the ending witch I still don't get. Can anyone explain it?

I've always wanted to see Gigli
laugh.gif

Snakes on a Plane... what did you expect... they pretty much marketed it as a bad movie. If you thought it might be good, you were bamboozled.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

vanilla-sky-poster-0.jpg
GARBAGE!!! Tom Crusie Cruise is one of the most overrated actors in history.

Recently it's gotta be
I don't care about Tom Cruise's Career but Vanilla Sky was a dope movie. Oh and How did you mange to spell his name wrong with it being onthe poster.

theres a bunch in the running:

kung fu hustle
lake placid
incredible hulk

but i gotta give the worst flick nod to the day the earth stood still

Originally Posted by parada45

planet-of-the-apes-1968-20061208003013495.jpg

I thought this movie was ok till the ending witch I still don't get. Can anyone explain it?

a682546eba992a192e2ef8537e89de6be924b77.gif
a682546eba992a192e2ef8537e89de6be924b77.gif
that was a great movie, and one of my favorite endings in a filmever. Taylor discovers a damaged Statue of Liberty half-buried in the beach. He realizes that he has been on Earth all along, and that humanity must havedestroyed its own civilization with war, thereby paving the way for the Planet of the Apes.
Their spaceship traveled through time to the future.

As much as I love my Mark AND John Leguizamo... this movie made me want to sniff those plants.

the_happening_movie_poster31.jpg

The Village, I watched that movie only to see the ending on %!# was going on, and
indifferent.gif
to that ending, i couldn't believe i watched that trash

Originally Posted by Dylishis

As much as I love my Mark AND John Leguizamo... this movie made me want to sniff those plants.

the_happening_movie_poster31.jpg
smh.gif
this movie .. i didn't even watch thewhole thing

Its a 2 way tie between Bones(which I watched for free, thank the lord) and A Knights Tale(which I watched in school as an educational video). I hated HeathLedger for so long.

Back
Top Bottom