Worst Rap / Hip Hop song of all time??

EDIT* Since its clear that UGK`s song is the most disgusting song ever, we`re just gonna go with bad songs, period.................:smile:

My cousin and I were talking about the best Hip Hop albums of all time, then i asked him what he thought was the worst song he ever heard.

He grew up with Bun B in Houston and even took the picture for their first record and said thier EP "Banned" on BigTyme records. One song make the entire thing bad.

images

"Pregnant p***y" by UGK
"Pregnant p***y is the best you can get, F****n a B***H while her baby suck ya D**K"

This one line he said was bad, but i didn't think it could get worse, but it was MUCH worse.

"Now if she got a boy it aint funny, but if she got a girl then its 2 p***ies for the price of 1"

"Ya baby sneezin out nut because i bust one in his nose"

Whats worse than this? o_O

Last edited:
THis thread had potential but you killed all comp starting off wit "Pregnant *****"...remember hearing that song in early high school. Could never fathom how they went thru wit that one....

Lo-key if you didn't see the visuals first, this sh*t would have you bouncing hard af and reciting lyrics in the club|l

THis thread had potential but you killed all comp starting off wit "Pregnant *****"...remember hearing that song in early high school. Could never fathom how they went thru wit that one....

Lo-key if you didn't see the visuals first, this sh*t would have you bouncing hard af and reciting lyrics in the club|l
LOL. we can continue............But yea, thats the absolute worst song ever made. Period.

Yeah... big difference. I feel like a better discussion would be for "worst sounding popular rap or hip hop song" of all time.

s-l1600.jpg

Silkk was dope, step off

UGK's song ain't the worst song. You mean most disgusting and offensive song or just a terrible song to come out?
Period, lol.

But, since UGK`s song is clearly the most disgusting, we`ll just go with BAD SONGS in general, LOL.

Pick any song off the hot boys "Let Em Burn" LHH (originally said guirilla warfare, but that did have 2 good songs on it, lol)

that entire album was trash

You’re trolling or don’t know **** about southern rap. Guerrilla Warfare is considered a classic by many.

You’re trolling or don’t know **** about southern rap. Guerrilla Warfare is considered a classic by many.
Was just about to say homie must be smoking crack
Its kind of weird some of you are disgusted by those UGK lyrics... ya'll have listened to Eminem's first two albums, right?
I mean thats expected from Em, like when you turn on a Brotha Lynch Hung album you expecting to hear about a bloodbath so if he decides to do love ballad wit Bruno Mars it'll fk yo head up for a sec

Back
Top Bottom