Worst Starter on EVERY NBA Team (updated)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

D723:
Without Derek Fisher the Lakers don't win their last championship.

JUST saying.
Absolutely. And does that have anything to do with right here, right now? Absolutely not.
laugh.gif
 I love Fish for what he's done for our organization but unfortunately this is a "what have you done for me lately?" type of league. 

I think Jordan Hill is the worst starter on the Rockets by default. The thing with him is, when you're not
expecting it, he'll be a monster. But when you give him the green light to be the man, he puts up pedestrian
numbers. I guess he's like Lamar Odom without *$( tendencies.

And like others already mentioned, Fisher was the first person to come to mind when I saw this thread.

How is Jeff Teague on this list?
Honestly though, your going to say a guy is a bad starter, after spending the previous year/ years as a bench guy?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Damn, Knicks' fans are bugging..I hate TD as much as any Knicks' fan but no way dude is the WORST starter in the NBA..We just hate him because we have 2 great scorers on the team so any team he takes a shot n misses it we think "Goddamn, why didn't he pass to Melo/Amar'e instead?"

Gordon Hayward starts in the NBA and averages 5.4 ppg.

Jeff Teague in ATL is a starting PG that averages 4.2 ppg, and less than 2 APG

Chase Budinger, starter in Houston, is a SF and averages 3 RPG for his career

Idk how long any of these dudes will remain starters, but at this moment in time, these guys are 3 of the worst in the league

Bruh just stop trying to bring teague into this mix this is his first year as a starter the hawks have played 2 games each were blowouts teague went over 10 points in each game he would've had more but when you're up by 20-40 points in the end of the 3rd through 4th your starters sit...he has by far more upside than any up and coming PG in the league...he's been held back for 2 years for a bum *!$ Mike bibby

The worst starter now is Sundiata (sp) Gaines. Dude is horrible and can't get past his defender if his life depending on it

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

How is Jeff Teague on this list?
Honestly though, your going to say a guy is a bad starter, after spending the previous year/ years as a bench guy?
Yea that is what I am seeing with this list. Like Ersan as well, I mean he is not a starter and everyone knows that. There needs to be some sort of better qualifications for a player to make this list. And many of the people on this list aren't even the REAL starter on the team. Wait to do something like this halfway into the season, not in Week 1 of a crazy season

Some of yall %**#*$ just throwing numbers up and saying they bums, knowing damn well yall haven't seen some of these dudes play.

Back
Top Bottom