Would people be upset if JB quit using a clear sole on some jordans?

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by MrWavez

imagine a XI without clear soles

its called Black and Red Colorway
lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

bred is the best XI no sole yellowing

Something high class looking about that icey sole......then 2 wears later it takes a horrible turn....it still gets me to buy a shoe though.

nike did this experiment with da penny foamposite one....let's just say people weren't amused, although i love my pair of black and cactus/black and

red penny foamposite one's...

if anything colored translucent colors should be used more frequently...like da DMP soles which were tinted a nice hue of icyblue that lengthened

da time of em staying good and nice.

MJ used a new pair of shoes for every game... he's probably never even seen a yellowed sole in person.

I actually avoid buying shoes with clear soles because they end up looking like I've been wadding in pee after a while...

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

no no no no....i mean like not see-thru-able

you can see thru the red transparent sole
I think opaque is the word you are looking for...
isnt it translucent?
[h1]
[/h1]

Originally Posted by clkru

MJ used a new pair of shoes for every game... he's probably never even seen a yellowed sole in person.

I actually avoid buying shoes with clear soles because they end up looking like I've been wadding in pee after a while...

QFT.

Originally Posted by fresh2323

lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

bred is the best XI no sole yellowing

smh.gif

smh.gif
 They forget about the black/red colorway, then they try and say that the red sole fits under the catagory of "clear." I would be fine if they released soles tinted like the GS XI silver anniversity edition for the OG white/colombia and use the motorsport VI soles for the White/Black XIs.
pimp.gif

I guess we can send a man to the moon but we cant make a clear sole that doesnt yellow, lol.

Back
Top Bottom