Would rather be 10 feet away from a Grizzly or a Great White???

10 feet from either one means that you're pretty much gonna die anyways, but I think that I'd have a 3 percent chance of surviving on land and 0 in thewater

10 feet away from a Grizzly under water
pimp.gif

bears can run like 30 mph

sharks will eat u

%#*%

idk

it would suck to get attacked by a mob of squirrels tho

If it's in like a valley... you have no chance against the bear, but if it's the forest... you could use the trees and your superior agility to get agood 30+ feet on him and hopefully he'd give up.

The shark is really a matter of whether or not the shark WANTS to kill you.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

10 feet away from a great white on land.
What if it's a Street Shark?
Depends on the terrain, I'm pretty sure I can outrun a Street Shark on gravel, mud, or any other tough terrain because Ripster's bike, Streex's rollerblades, and Big Slammu's skateboard wouldn't be able to...wait...why the **** am I contemplating being attacked by Street Sharks?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
son broke down his escape tactics by pointing out all of the street sharks flaws
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'll have to take this into consideration for the future

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by DL2352

Definitely the grizzly bear. Grizzly bears are extremely fast going in a straight line but if you run in a zig zagged pattern, you should be able to out run it due to it not having the same maneuverability. It's body weight won't allow for it to shift directions as quick as you.
Interesting... I did not know that. Maybe I would have a better chance vs the grizzly.
I believe same goes with a crocodile...zigzag.

With that being said, Grizzly...I can't swim either.
tired.gif

I kinda say ducktales to anyone saying they would rather be 10 feet from a great white. Great Whites do NOT only attack if they threatened they just attackperiod an you're not out swimming or out smarting it in the middle of the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom