Would the Magic have beaten the lakers if they had Ariza?

It's a shame the Magic gave up on Ariza so soon only to see him torch the magic with three after three. had they kept ariza, he would probably have guardedKobe or Odom and he would probably be their best defender other than Pietrus. So you guys think the Magic would have been champs had Ariza still been a Magic?

No because they still would not have Kobe and they probably would not have 'Shard or Hedo, meaning they may not have even made the finals in the firstplace.

no because he still wouldn't know how to shoot, him working with his old HS people and the lakers shooting coach has helped him BIG TIME

No because they still would not have Kobe and they probably would not have 'Shard or Hedo, meaning they may not have even made the finals in the first place.
wrong.. Shard and Hedo were both with the Magic when Ariza was there.

Yes Ariza would have gotten 30 ppg against Kobes fraudulent D while holding Kobe to 22 ppg on 35% shooting. Kobe would also have 1 assist per game becausehe'd be kicking the ball out to Brian Cook.

laugh.gif

This is an awesome thread.

& no the Magic would still lose because we'd have Brian Cook.

laugh.gif

ariza would have been a totally different player if he stayed on the magic.
the lakers utilized ariza and the results were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No, because Ariza wasn't producing in Orlando. Kobe makes him better, that's why he succeeded this year.

Yes. They would have took away from the Lakers D. Also the scoring would have been down as well

No cause Lakers wouldnt have made it to the Finals without him. Meaning they would have either played Hou or Denver

Originally Posted by raptors29

No, because Ariza wasn't producing in Orlando. Kobe makes him better, that's why he succeeded this year.

LIES...we know Kobe doesnt make his teammates better

Xtapolapacetl:
Depends on if they used him properly, like the Lakers.
There are times when you and I have completely opposite opinions, but most times, I read a thread and think of a response, only to scroll down andsee you make the same exact point I was thinking of making.
laugh.gif
My exactresponse was going to be 'No, because the Lakers used him properly.'

But yeah... the speculation threads are pointless. There's no way to prove these things, so there's no reason to discuss these things.

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom