Would These be considered early release/bgrade cool grey 11's? HELP! ASAP!

Purchased these from a local guy. i know that they are real and everything on the shoe seems fine.. however i noticed how early the production end date looks... 8/20/10 . can someone confirm these are legit retail release for me? or please compare your pair that was purchased from an actual store? THANKS for the help in advance. heres the link to the pic..

tag pic - http://gyazo.com/4c0b73399747bfc713920d77c1b8056d

thnx. can someone else also help me out here? and show me theirs. not sure if the dates vary.

why don't u take the whole pic of shoes, the early release will easy to recognize based on the shoe tongue

here's the link video for your consideration

why don't u take the whole pic of shoes, the early release will easy to recognize based on the shoe tongue
here's the link video for your consideration

.... Thanks man. ive watched that video before. everything on this shoe is the same except for the production date.
thats why im trying to look into this . thanks tho.

.... Thanks man. ive watched that video before. everything on this shoe is the same except for the production date.
thats why im trying to look into this . thanks tho.
same with early or retail one? if everything same with early release then your shoes sure it's early release version, production date will vary on early release pairs coz they still produce the shoe even after the release day to match up with the retail one. this based on my experience hope it helpful

same with early or retail one? if everything same with early release then your shoes sure it's early release version, production date will vary on early release pairs coz they still produce the shoe even after the release day to match up with the retail one. this based on my experience hope it helpful

... my shoes match perfect with the actual retail one. but like the production date is the only thing bothering me.

Back
Top Bottom