Would you be on board with this idea?

Since it's no secret that JB quality has slipped to the point of near Payless Shoe Source standards, would you be willing to shell out premium dollars forpremium quality variants of J's? In other words, have JB release regular products with the same pleather and rubber materials they've used of late (ata set standard price), in addition to premium variants of the same releases complete with OG level standards, quality, and materials (at a premium levelprice.)

I know it would essentially be a public admission by JB that the bulk of its merchandise is shoddy at best, but I'm sure the marketing wizards can spinthis somehow to reflect positively.

Ummm, VARIANTS? NEVER

JB qualities are bad "THEY HAVE GOOD QUANTITIES TOO", but ain't that bad to the point where you have to buy Payless or Variants.

Um no, bad Idea overall.......theres more to business than that, and that would be a dumb turn for a business to go
ohwell.gif

no matter the price and the better quality, the fact of the matter is i will never buy fakes

Woah, woah, woah! I never said anything about fakes! In fact, I hate fakes.

I guess I worded it all wrong. I didn't mean fakes when I said variants.

I meant this: Have JB continue producing the same mid-grade level products they've been churning out of late, alongside products that meet or exceed thequality and standards of OG Jordans.

lol@ the misunderstanding in the thread just because the use of the word "variant". contextually, the original post was very clear.

lolx2 @ the responses. are you guys so seriously slaved to the jordan brand that you'd rather spend more on authentic shoes even if the fake versions wereof greater quality? that's utterly absurd!

to answer the OP's question, yes, high quality product is worth the current retail price. the poorer ones should be much cheaper.

The way to voice, is to stop buying JB completely. That will make them understand, collector's no longer wants to pay high dollars for below par products.

Buying variants or fakes is no way to do this.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I meant this: Have JB continue producing the same mid-grade level products they've been churning out of late, alongside products that meet or exceed the quality and standards of OG Jordans.
why would jordan do something so stupid when everybody is paying top dollar for the shoes he is putting out now

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I meant this: Have JB continue producing the same mid-grade level products they've been churning out of late, alongside products that meet or exceed the quality and standards of OG Jordans.
They have been doing this for years now. Unless we stop buying completely, they will never get the message. But how are we going to get millionsof collectors to boycott them together? It is literally impossible.

Back
Top Bottom