Would you be proud to be the founder of WSHH?

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by moneymike88

no he doesn't...he charges dudes like $500 to put up their videos
So Because he charges...That mean he doesnt help?

Remember... BET and MTV barely play videos anymore....and I know for a fact that Music execs visit WSHH...so $500 for that type of exposure seems fair
BUt they post 25 unsigned videos a day, while I'm not a music exec, I can't be the only person to auto skim pass those videos.
If I get paid to find talent, I'm watching all those videos. A&R watch many videos, listen to many songs, talk to many agents. Its all about finding that gym. I mean Justin Bieber was found on freaking youtube!!!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

I dont see what the problem is..........

You don't see what the problem is? With World Star?

Do you have a problem with youtube?

Or dailymotion? Do you hate news papers? I mean these are outlets for things people find interesting. They provide the outlet, you decide what you like and what you don't like. They aren't breaking any laws bro.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I hate the fact he post the worst of the worst videos he can possibly find .Its disgusting
if you think thats da worst video on da internet, well....sounds like aint been around.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

yes. money is money. life is just a game. blame the people that watch it. dude just capitalized and monetized.
This. Don't blame him blame society for
A. Participating in these activities

B. Taping it

C. Wanting to see it.

If it wasn't on Worldstar it would be on Youtube and if it wasn't on Youtube it would be somewhere else.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Lubu1

You don't see what the problem is? With World Star?

Or dailymotion? Do you hate news papers? I mean these are outlets for things people find interesting. They provide the outlet, you decide what you like and what you don't like. They aren't breaking any laws bro.
I think there's a small difference between the Wall Street Journal and a site featuring Burger King lot fights, a dog high off lean and booty clap highlights. The site is embarrassing to everyone.

I think there's a small difference between the Wall Street Journal and a site featuring Burger King lot fights, a dog high off lean and booty clap highlights. The site is embarrassing to everyone.

Big difference...

youtube and dailymotion ANYBODY can upload whatever they want while WSHH picks certain videos to show the world. 

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Big difference...

youtube and dailymotion ANYBODY can upload whatever they want while WSHH picks certain videos to show the world. 
So wouldn't that make them both worse? I actually like those burger king fights, things are funny man

Wouldn't have a problem, I'd be a proud owner.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't see the problem here...

[...]the site averages 1.1 million unique visitors a day. Alexa ranks the site 247th in site traffic in the United States and 983rd for worldwide traffic.
That's successful in my mind though the site sure is grimy is some ways.  With that many users though, getting $ is easy.  I don't really browse the site but do you guys think there is room to grow in a positive way?

Big difference...

Dudes just like to argue to argue. You all know damn well the reason many people have a problem with WSSH is that it is a compilation of the most ignorant black people videos and does us no favors in terms of stereotypes and glamorization of such behavior; plus their server is slow as snail ##@%

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Big difference...

Dudes just like to argue to argue. You all know damn well the reason many people have a problem with WSSH is that it is a compilation of the most ignorant black people videos and does us no favors in terms of stereotypes and glamorization of such behavior; plus their server is slow as snail ##@%

I don't get why people think that those people in burger king fights represent ALL black people cause they damn sure don't represent me.. And if your dealing with somebody who actually believes those stereotypes, then they are just as ignorant as those people in those videos.

how you gone blame the messenger? just cause people want to be stupid or pretend cause they have a closet studio they are a real rapper and he gets paid doesnt mean he is the one ruining this society. you think if there was no world star people wouldnt fight or have sex or steal? just like i've seen videos of the most ratchet stuff black folk have done (filmed by other black folk and submitted by black folk by the way) i watched a video just today about how this family of african children are breaking records in london by being a family of super geniuses and their youngest 8 year old twins are going to high school.

the problem with this society is everyone wants someone to blame. don't blame the kid who jumps another kid for no reason and tapes it, blame the person who makes money when that *!%+!@* wants to show his felony to the world and force you to think about your culture and society.

thats why people dont like world star because in some ways it reminds you that black folk have a looooong way to go and 90% of time aint a white person in sight making them do the %%%$ they do in the videos.
 aint nobody getting mad when someone posts a video on NT from wordlstar about police brutality. they cover that quite often as well, how many of yall learned about trey in miami getting shot by zimmerman because of world star? i know i did...

Yes, it's no different than youtube and pron.

In America, there are much more things to be ashamed of.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Why would u be ashamed of freedom of expression? Its the most beautiful thing ever plehboi. I love the fact you can say what you want when you want how you what to who you want. Of course there may be consequences, but I rather have that then not be able to speak at all plehboi.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Son if you don't understand the difference between WSHH and youtube then I pray for you.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yes... He helps young and up and coming artist get exposure... Sure, the site has its "@**#@+$" but so does NT.... and damn near every other site you go to for entertainment
no he doesn't...he charges dudes like $500 to put up their videos

And?

Back
Top Bottom