Would you care more if you found $5 in the street or your Local WNBA team won a championship?

03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Originally Posted by aaronj

i'll go with the $5.

are the mystics even good? i went to a game once, spent more time talkin to broads in the food lines than watchin the game
smh.gif

they lost also.
but idk they still get paid more than me
indifferent.gif
Candace Parker was tha number 1 pick last year and she only makes 40,000 a year!!!
but she has endorsements on tha side tho

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

Originally Posted by aaronj

i'll go with the $5.

are the mystics even good? i went to a game once, spent more time talkin to broads in the food lines than watchin the game
smh.gif

they lost also.
but idk they still get paid more than me
indifferent.gif
Candace Parker was tha number 1 pick last year and she only makes 40,000 a year!!!
but she has endorsements on tha side tho

lol but im 16, w/ no summer job.
smh.gif

but isnt that like a teacher's salary?

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by OIIIIIIIO

I am going with a WNBA championship
nerd.gif

our team has dollar nights, tickets are like 6 bucks , dollar beer, hot dogs and nachos. Cant beat a $20 date .

plus the "celebration" on the river walk just another excuse to get drunk downtown
pimp.gif
we were close last year, plus Becky Hammon
smokin.gif
YNS
damn you got me good
eyes.gif

I dont even know a single player for the Mystics..let alone the actual games. Then again Im not a Wizards, ********, Nationals, or Caps fan to begin with.

$5 can get me a Footlong at Subway, or a Torpedo from Quzinos.

Besides, isnt the salary of an WNBA Player like $35-45k??

I'm not sure what the closest team to the Bay Area is, so I would have to take the $5.
laugh.gif

I thought the league was going under so all the WNBA players were going to Europe?
nerd.gif
I remember I read that somewhere a while back.

Back
Top Bottom