Would you choose the sex of your baby?

Would you choose the sex of your baby?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You have a son. You worry about one schlong.

You have a daughter. You worry about everyone's schlongs.

Maaaaaan don't even get me started on this... I've got 3 daughters and the 4th on the way [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji] for as bad as I do want a son I can't play God and go meddling with this crap

Waits for the, "It is a blessing to have a child. All I want is a healthy baby" comments.

Everyone has a PREFERence. 

Damn son, what does your gun collection look like? If I have all daughters I'm teaching all of them kravmaga and will have more guns than Deadpool out in the open so dudes know i mean business.
I live in Cali and gun laws are strict... Let's just say I've got some toys

I think we're heading this way for the future on a mass scale to the point it won't even be that expensive.

Yes, depending on the mother(s) I'd choose the sex of all my children. Might even go deeper to the designer stuff. Got no problem choosing their height as well.

Maaaaaan don't even get me started on this... I've got 3 daughters and the 4th on the way [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji] for as bad as I do want a son I can't play God and go meddling with this crap
Keep ya head up homie

I wanted a son so bad. I was "confident" I was gonna have one. I did not entertain anything regarding a baby girl like names, etc. Wouldn't let ppl with 2 girls breathe on me. Ended up having a girl (who is every bit of precious to me). My 2nd time at bat, I wanted a son even more but I was lil nervous cus I was confident before and got shutdown. Ended up gettin shut down again, got another girl. So I was even more nervous now cus I still wanted a son but if she got prego again and I get that trifecta, i dont know how ima survive the estrogen onslaught. Shiii I started working out consistently, taking bitter herbs, and tryning not to sweat it and to be more accepting of whatever the future holds. Lo and behold, wife gets prego and when I saw that canon on the ultrasound, my face lit up like the 4th. Doubt my lil changes did anything but Im glad I stop stressing and got what I wanted. Had a son last Aug so Im sittin at 2 grls and 2 boys. All round blessed.

Last edited:
You'll be in my prayers.

Also, I remember a professor of mine once telling us that once you have a baby with a person, whatever the sex of the baby is you have a 25% (I believe this was the %) more chance of your next child being of the same sex & so on... If they're all w/ the same partner of course.

Last edited:
Anyone who says yes, is selfish and thoughtless word to China....I'll let nature decide on it. If they implement this the world would become a c**-fest.

Dudes out here saying they want 5 sons. Really? :lol:
Nah b. Nothing wrong with being selfish and how is it being thoughtless? If anything I'd be putting more thought in to it than when I decide to pull out or not.

Despite the replies in this thread and this overall fear of men wanting boys, I'm not at all taking it serious that everybody choosing the sex of their children are just gonna choose male. That'd make no sense.

It's not like this is some China **** and you're only allowed one child.

Keep ya head up homie

I wanted a son so bad. I was "confident" I was gonna have one. I did not entertain anything regarding a baby girl like names, etc. Wouldn't let ppl with 2 girls breathe on me. Ended up having a girl (who is every bit of precious to me). My 2nd time at bat, I wanted a son even more but I was lil nervous cus I was confident before and got shutdown. Ended up gettin shut down again, got another girl. So I was even more nervous now cus I still wanted a son but if she got prego again and I get that trifecta, i dont know how ima survive the estrogen onslaught. Shiii I started working out consistently, taking bitter herbs, and tryning not to sweat it and to be more accepting of whatever the future holds. Lo and behold, wife gets prego and when I saw that canon on the ultrasound, my face lit up like the 4th. Doubt my lil changes did anything but Im glad I stop stressing and got what I wanted. Had a son last Aug so Im sittin at 2 grls and 2 boys. All round blessed.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good for you though man.
The only way this should be legal is if you have multiple children of the same sex and you want a change. Otherwise for your first few children it shouldn't be allowed.
Only downfall I see in this is an extreme sci-fi case where we end up with an all female or all male civilization :lol:

This should be legal like choosing eye color is. That post-human era is coming.

Last edited:
With the first 2 we didn't find out until they were born and even then checking didn't cross my mind. I was poppin S**t like yea it's a boy I know I know and bam ended up having girls both times. With the third and fourth I had to find out! No way I was gonna put myself through the whole 9 months of stress. All my boys have sons and would give me so much crap talking bout gotta stop kissin and other BS.

Yall do know that Yall can determine the sex of the baby by the position and round, right?

A lot of cats shooting the club up 1st round without rubbing one out first and then be acting surprised when they have a daughter. (Not that anything is wrong with that)

If you want to have a son, rub one out an hour prior smashing. Then when you shoot the club up, make sure it's in reverse cowgirl, or riding position. Any position where the female is on top, that's a boy right there. Scientific reasoning behind it is that the stronger sperm (male) will jump higher and reach to the ovary faster. Gravity will pull the other ones down. Compared to missionary, or a position where you're on top, every sperm is being pulled down by gravity regardless, so the chances of ONLY male sperm hitting the ovary isn't as likely.

Only downfall I see in this is an extreme sci-fi case where we end up with an all female or all male civilization :lol:

This should be legal like choosing eye color is. That post-human era is coming.
Didnt know they was doin eye color too. They bout to start choosing height and other traits too in a bit
click the vid.. its already sync to where to start
:nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Man, once this becomes more affordable and available, the gov't will place restrictions on sex. It is opening pandora's box. And in the box are a bunch of weiners.

I truly didn't care what sex my kid was.

Now he's here I still don't think I would have cared at all if he was a girl.

My wife is probably gonna be upset but I was only having one kid either way.

Here's the thing master zik, this is an all male forum so its skewed. However what's going to happen is men are going to talk their wives into getting a male child as a first born, then the wife will want a daughter as the second born, then it will just alternate. At the end it's going to be 50/50 like the natural order of things, so what's the point of selecting your children. Slightly more females are born than males.

Like i said there's really no point to this unless you have all of them same sex and want a change....but I don't trust men, word to China. But what made the China situation messed up is that they were only allowed one child.
There's a lot of advancements coming and I think it was on Vice or something else I saw they're getting in to choosing all types of stuff and soon they'll be able to eliminate likelihood of diseases and other illnesses.

I get what you're saying though. This is something that can be corrupted but I don't think it'll be allowed to get that far.

Last edited:

Damn son, what does your gun collection look like? If I have all daughters I'm teaching all of them kravmaga and will have more guns than Deadpool out in the open so dudes know i mean business.
I live in Cali and gun laws are strict... Let's just say I've got some toys
raising 4 daughters in the yay area?

young rere from the deep east gonna be all in they DM's like

Last edited:
Our kids will come out looking like the blue aliens in Avatar. No one is gonna want to hook up by hair ******* each other.

Im in agreement with Lio...**** cant even say it :smh:

When you buss one off, you just gotta let it ride. Its like the roll of the dice.
Results may vary but you gotta live wit em either way. Trying to fix the results
always lead to unforeseen consequences.

Last edited:
raising 4 daughters in the yay area?

View media item 1713226

young rere from the deep east gonna be all in they DM's like

View media item 1454190
It's not as bad as you think. I make alright money and try and live within our means. Buying Jordan's weekly doesn't help but it does maintain the sanity, That and alcohol. Let one of them ****** try n get at my daughters... I got something for they ***. It's funny though my kids will never know the type of stuff I grew up going through. They've got it easy but that's what we bust our *** for daily. My wife was crying when we found out our fourth was a girl but I told her as bad as I want a son I wouldn't trade any of my girls for one. I've always wanted a big family so who knows #5 may be coming soon, just gotta wait a couple months to meet baby girl #4. I'm blessed

Back
Top Bottom