Would you date a 6'5 girl? PICS!!! Vol. NBA babies

Would climb all those stockings.

Wouldn't go out in public with them tho.

My sister can’t wear heels when she goes out with her husband because it makes her too tall and she towers over him.

She’s 5’5”! :lol:

^lol

But if i haven't already replied, yes.

I love tall chicks. Tall>short.

Delle Donne is 6"5. I'm wit it

elena-delle-donne-of-the-washington-mystics-poses-for-a-photo-on-10-picture-id634599138

giphy.gif

Nah. I saw a "movie" the other day where Mercedes Carrera physically lifted dude up, cradled him like a baby and then topped him off. Instantly reminded me of this thread. :lol:

I'm 6'3" and prefer chicks to be like 5'3" - 5'10".

Last edited:
Nah. I saw a "movie" the other day when Mercedes Carrera physically lifted dude up, cradled him like a baby and then topped him off. Instantly reminded me of this thread. :lol:

I'm 6'3" and prefer chicks to be like 5'3" - 5'10".

I saw that exact "film"!!! **** Had me wishing I was little. That Superman move too. :wow:

My chick is 5 9 and I need to put my knees on 2 pillows to hit her from the back at a comfortable angle. I'm going to have to pass on a 6 5 chick. I'm 6 feet even btw

Smashed a 6-footer at the beginning of the year. Wasn't bad, but I wouldn't say I have a thing for taller women either.

Hell...I've come to accept the fact that I don't really have a set "type." Short, tall, slim, thick...doesn't matter. I just like women.

My Stroke game doesnt even consider height they all gettin slayed

Was just thinking the same thing. That girl is super fine and her being 6'3 only makes it better.

Back
Top Bottom