whew.png
whew.png

200w.gif

That miss state chick is nice

Homie forgot to block the reflection :lol:

Last edited:
Its kinda hard not to wonder how she could possibly please Shaq
physically her body parts are just tiny compared to his:lol:
Tall fellas chime in please what makes you all want tiny women???
How is that enough meat or even fun?
View media item 2464555
What you mean enough?

You clearly don't know the joy of trying to fit a lot of sausage in to a small tight box.

Last edited:
aint no problem with tall women but y'all dudes positing some attack on titan looking broads.
Went to Anchorage for a week for work once. Met this thick attack on titan white chick online and she came to my hotel room. Man this chick was a giant, built like a tank (in a good way). I swear she could run through a brick wall like Juggernaught from the X-men. Tore her big self down as best as I could. It was very interesting indeed, no complaints.

As thick as some of those ****** chicks are, just seems wrong. Like they are kids. Not a good look (for me at least).

What you mean enough?

You clearly don't know the joy of trying ti fit a lot of sausage in to a small tight box.

Been around mane....and to me there is nothing fun about hurting and trying to squeeze in and get a nut with some lil *** yambz n mouth:lol:
That joy is cool for men who aren't so blessed in the pants...but when you blessed with certain body parts that crap gets old and women these days be intimidated.
Have you not seen the new " id rather have a smaller D in me" movement with these women???
There are women are here literally terrified of battle cannons.

So you can keep all that tight box crap....Id rather have a woman take it like a champ and not run from it or tap out after 10 minutes.
I'm not even interested in a chick sexually if she can't eat the whole thing down her throat these days.
THAT IS A MUST! I'm spoiled man!

Last edited:
Those thick dwarfs up there... Im hittin all of them.

The skinny ones, not so much.

Yeah, I got with this 6'1 volleyball girl back in college and it was :smokin I'm 6'4 and my kids woulda gone to the league for sure. Wish I had kept that going back then haha. IDK if I could handle a girl taller than me though.

Not a fan of super short girls.

What you mean enough?

You clearly don't know the joy of trying ti fit a lot of sausage in to a small tight box.

Been around mane....and to me there is nothing fun about hurting and trying to squeeze in and get a nut with some lil *** yambz n mouth:lol:
That joy is cool for men who aren't so blessed in the pants...but when you blessed with certain body parts that crap gets old and women these days be intimidated.
Have you not seen the new " id rather have a smaller D in me" movement with these women???

So you can keep all that tight box crap....Id rather have a woman take it like a champ and not run from it or tap out after 10 minutes.
I'm not even interested in a chick sexually if she can't eat the whole thing down her throat these days.

This post went from conversation to humble brag to brag. It was like reading a gradient.

What you mean enough?

Don't know about little mouth, I'm practiced in doing away with gag reflexes and unhinging jaws. Tight p is great.

Haven't heard of this but I'm betting they box is whack.

Sound like them lazy chicks that just lay there. Types that say they're neck tired after only a minute or two and at best they giving this weak head not even using their entire mouths let alone deepthroating.

Sorry, no way. Keep them bishes from me.

:lol: Never had some tight box not take it like a champ.

And what's this tap out talk? We not wrestling. I just keep going until I'm finished. At best they get a water break.
Again, I'm not aware of any tight box that doesnt know how to do this or isn't willing to learn (and that's usually due to being inexperienced not cuz they can't take it).

Last edited:
This post went from conversation to humble brag to brag. It was like reading a gradient.

Right because sharing blunt honest posts without any shame or humility always gotta be
A humble brag.

Are you a man or are you the forum humble brag police?

Enough with the reaching we all grown men here...
We dont need the humble brag pitchfork/torch police behavior.

Got damn can't even have a real discussion without somebody being quick to judge
and yell humble brag...enough with the ***** wayz mane

Don't know about little mouth, I'm practiced in doing away with gag reflexes and unhinging jaws. Tight p is great.

Sound like them lazy chicks that just lay there. Types that say they're neck tired after only a minute or two and at best they giving this weak head not even using their entire mouths let alone deepthroating.

And what's this tap out talk? We not wrestling. I just keep going until I'm finished. At best they get a water break.
Again, I'm not aware of any tight box that doesnt know how to do this or isn't willing to learn (and that's usually due to being inexperienced not cuz they can't take it).

Dats real!
Its lame ones out here like that too.

What you mean enough?

#bigdickproblems....
 And what's this tap out talk? We not wrestling. I just keep going until I'm finished. 

Last edited:
And what's this tap out talk? We not wrestling. I just keep going until I'm finished. 
Whoa, I didn't say I drug them and smash while they sleep :lol:

Dats real!
Its lame ones out here like that too.
And I'm not saying every tight boxed chick I meet is a real one ready to go to town for a hr on the boy but when I run in to these squeamish chicks or find out too late like when its going down gotta keep it moving and be optimistic about the next session with the next chick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom