would you date a woman with a child?

Met this girl at school. 

shes ocused on school, works, positioning herself for grad school etc, 

bunch of common interest...nice body...but she has a child. 

it's throwing me off, because i'm seriously considering it, but I 

have no idea what i might be getting myself into.

I'm looking to get into a mature relationship, and these girls out here are on some other +++.

Shes actually down to casually kick it, and go from there while the others (that i'm attracted to) 

are on some holier than thou steeze. 

She really has no room for games and is on her grind, which is attractive in itself. 

am i trippin? has anyone else ever considered this? whats your take on it?

(i feel like this thread has been made before, did a quick search, found nothing...)

ask yourself this.
if you had a child, would you still want to be loved?

alright then.

This is a legitimate question. I don't think you'll truly know till you give it a try. I say go for it.

Yep.

1 is the limit, maybe 2 if she just an all around awesome chick.

Sure... eat da kids lucnhables
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sounds like a situtation that i would go for . she has a kid and is focused on life so i think something like that could work out . in b4 the rock asks for pics

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This is a legitimate question. I don't think you'll truly know till you give it a try. I say go for it.

no it's not a legitimate question, it's selfish, hypocritical one.
Anyone who wouldn't, better castrate themselves if they do end up one day being a single parent. Every single dude who claims they wouldn't date a chick with a kid would still want to be loved if they themselves were a single parent.

There's nothing to discuss really. Like at all.

Originally Posted by ricky409

All depends on her mindset ...

# of baby father's >>> 1.5, then hell no...

Where does the .5 come from? lol
but im only 19, so hell no

Originally Posted by Dman22193

Originally Posted by ricky409

All depends on her mindset ...

# of baby father's >>> 1.5, then hell no...

Where does the .5 come from? lol
but im only 19, so hell no
1 and a possible.

Man good question! I went on a date last night with a shorty and she has a baby the baby is 18 months It was weird going to dinner and thinking to myself if I date this chick am I ready to also be a part of this babies life real talk?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Anyone who wouldn't, better castrate themselves if they do end up one day being a single parent. Every single dude who claims they wouldn't date a chick with a kid would still want to be loved if they themselves were a single parent.

I can tell you feel very strongly about this. I disagree though I also don't think it makes someone a hypocrite unless they themselves also have a kid but wouldn't want to date someone who has a kid.

jut see what kind of relationship she has with her BD... and if everyhting checks out then go for it

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I can tell you feel very strongly about this. I disagree though I also don't think it makes someone a hypocrite unless they themselves also have a kid but wouldn't want to date someone who has a kid.

so they're not a hypocrite if they wouldn't date a chick who had a kid but would still want love if they found themselves single with a child of their own?

I don't quite follow that logic my dude.
And yes I feel strongly about this because I am a father myself (not single however).

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

I cant do it

I feel they want to be top priority
when your always be #2!
If ya'll have a kid together, you going to be #2.  So are you never going to have kids?

Back
Top Bottom