Would you dig an '89 IV 4 Retro?!...

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some rumors that may or may not be very true. Well know that when something is extremely successful for Jordan Brand, they will keep dong it several times. The '88 Cement 3 release was more than Jordan expected. 

So after the chaos there are some interesting rumors that a OG Jordan 4 Colorway may be available very soon. If they retro'd an OG 4 Colorway such as, BRED, Fire Reds, or Cement with "Nike Air" on the back with good quality.... Would you cop?....

Argue away heads!

Naw dont even care anymore maybe back in 05 if they started na again. Now its just cuz they got nothin left but horrible quality they gotta bring it back. Its like an old girlfirend u dropped and she got ran thru by 23 guys and now shes back, i dont want her:smh:

I would since I think the 4s look better with Nike Air on em then the 3s

But since they're gonna look the same as the 2012 retros just with NA its hard to get excited

Maybe if they did the white cements with the og light shade of cement.

There are some rumors that may or may not be very true. Well know that when something is extremely successful for Jordan Brand, they will keep dong it several times. The '88 Cement 3 release was more than Jordan expected. 

So after the chaos there are some interesting rumors that a OG Jordan 4 Colorway may be available very soon. If they retro'd an OG 4 Colorway such as, BRED, Fire Reds, or Cement with "Nike Air" on the back with good quality.... Would you cop?....

Argue away heads!
Rumors from who? You?
No, they need to dead this Nike Air thing for many more years. Leave it at one shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom