Would you ever get into a fight knowing you'd get beat down?

Would you ever consciously enter a fight knowing you would get severely beaten down or even injured? I'm not talking about a guy your size pushes you and you instinctively shove back and start punching. I'm talking about a really big guy or a group of men start disrespecting you, talking bad to you, maybe even give you a push, would you swing back?

You aren't cornered and you aren't forced to fight, but the odds are HEAVILY stacked against you. You don't have much of a chance against these people, but they are blatantly humiliating and disrespecting you. Do you still grit your teeth and prepare to fight?

Getting beat down by a group or a behemoth when I have no chance of getting off one shot, hell no.. 
laugh.gif

Walk a way and live, live to fight another day 
laugh.gif

Edit: this goes to getting whooped by a group or a Mike Tyson when I could choose not to, not just losing a fight, I'm just not into fighting unless it was really necessary

yup its not a fight unless i have a big chance of me getting my %$+ whooped
im not leaving consciousness without inflicting some pain tho

who disrespected you?
nerd.gif

we dont take disrespect over here. im leaving in the ambulance but you gonna get some bruises

No, that's just dumb. Now if the beat down is inevitable, just make sure you at least get a couple licks in.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

who disrespected you?
nerd.gif

we dont take disrespect over here. im leaving in the ambulance but you gonna get some bruises

Nah no disrespect or anything from my end, I'm just watching some videos on Youtube where one guy tries to take on an entire group of 4 or 5 other men and ends up getting dropped and kicked in the head
sick.gif
or something similar

Never been in a situation where I thought I had no chance to win but, I have fought people who are bigger than me.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

HELL NO. I'm not risking my life for my pride.

i dont think op's talking about risking your life.
jst getting a good beatdown by sombody bigger than you or outnumbers you.

yeah, you can't hide forever. if i know im going to lose im swinging first and possibly being a coward and getting some cheap shots in as well.

if im going down, im leaving my mark as well.

NT is full of Alphas and dudes that are about that life, what a stupid question bro.

Spoiler [+]
It all depends on the situation, always assess and never be afraid to be the bigger man and walk away even if that makes you look like a @$+*! bro, logic over pride, except when your mother, wife or kids are the ones in danger, then forget logic and go ham

Too many variables.  but for the most part just pick your battles wisely.

In Prison and somebody gets to talkin' crazy on you? gotta fight

A dude grabs my girls butt in front of me and gives me the "and what"?  gotta fight

Some lame that can't fight has 5 of his friends outside?  Naw doggie I ain't Van Damme

Me and a LeBron size dude start talkin' smack on the court at the gym?  Naw I'll find a way to talk it out unless he has the look like he ready to rumble

It all depends. Just be smart, there's nothing cool about taking a whooping for having too much pride.

Nah, then again my last fight was in 7th grade.
Even then I thought I was gonna get beat down but I ended up dropping the other guy 
ohwell.gif

Hellllllll no dude... I'm too much of a b#@$% to fight anyone anyway... Never know what someone else is capable of
laugh.gif

Nah, I'm a super non-violent person, and girls fighting is trashy anyway. I got bullied my whole life until my late teens, and I know by now that people mocking you and harassing you is just evidence that they're really insecure and probably very unhappy. I learned to walk away and feel sorry for them a long time ago.
That being said, if someone was to get after my close friends/family/boyfriend, it'd be a wrap. I'm tall and muscular enough that there are very few women who I'd be worried about fighting. Even so, even if it was a group of men I'd go down swinging and wreak havoc on their genitals as much as possible before the impending beatdown. 
laugh.gif

Sometimes you have to know when to walk away. Call me whatever but I'll still have my life. It's a small world tho, I'd hope to see the again.

Back
Top Bottom