Would you ever get into a fight knowing you'd get beat down?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

NT is full of Alphas and dudes that are about that life, what a stupid question bro.

Spoiler [+]
It all depends on the situation, always assess and never be afraid to be the bigger man and walk away even if that makes you look like a @$+*! bro, logic over pride, except when your mother, wife or kids are the ones in danger, then forget logic and go ham

This!

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Too many variables.  but for the most part just pick your battles wisely.

In Prison and somebody gets to talkin' crazy on you? gotta fight

A dude grabs my girls butt in front of me and gives me the "and what"?  gotta fight

Some lame that can't fight has 5 of his friends outside?  Naw doggie I ain't Van Damme

Me and a LeBron size dude start talkin' smack on the court at the gym?  Naw I'll find a way to talk it out unless he has the look like he ready to rumble

It all depends. Just be smart, there's nothing cool about taking a whooping for having too much pride.
Dude explained it perfectly how to respond to this situation...

now that i think about it, why fight when i got my gun licence. i could easily defend myself instead.

i don't start fights so i shouldn't have to worry about my safety. and if people try to jump me i can be the 2012 bernie goetz.

If I ever thought that then I'd be defeated mentally way before anything got physical, which is a bad way to be.

Can only beat fear with fear. Once you're in that mindset then you won't go into anything being already defeated.

Hell no, if i'm comfortable with who i am and dudes running their mouths i could give a damn. I'm not insecure about myself where i feel like i have to protect my reputation to some random cats talking trash.

Ill only do it if my loved ones are at risk or If I can find some type of way to fend off the group, but those that are lying to themselves thinking that they can take on 5 people alone
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Ill only do it if my loved ones are at risk or If I can find some type of way to fend off the group, but those that are lying to themselves thinking that they can take on 5 people alone
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Im saying tho.

How would you know you cannot win unless you ever make an attempt at winning?

Aight bruh, go throw hands with Mike Tyson. I mean there is a "chance" right? 
eyes.gif

I'm exiting stage left.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Getting beat down by a group or a behemoth when I have no chance of getting off one shot, hell no.. 
laugh.gif

Walk a way and live, live to fight another day 
laugh.gif

Edit: this goes to getting whooped by a group or a Mike Tyson when I could choose not to, not just losing a fight, I'm just not into fighting unless it was really necessary
this.
but if he touches me first ill swing a punch then run fast
roll.gif
roll.gif

If dude is huge or I know he got hands then nah, I'd tell him right there and then "im not gonna fight you dude, you will kick my #!!"

If the level of disrespect warrants it then yes. Getting your *%# kicked ain't that bad lol plus if you win then you'll get all the respect

i would avoid altercations at all cost but if it wasn't avoidable...i would and i would do what i had to do to survive. fighting dirty if necessary.

only time I would fight is if I had to (physically threatened). you can say all the words in the dictionary to me. Insult people, whatever. there's no joy in fighting for me. I have no problem with running away, like literally running. I mean, Im not in high school. I dont care if other people think Im a coward.

hell no what would be the point of that?
to prove that your pride blinds you?
its one thing to stand up for yourself but if you know youre gonna get wrecked thats just stupid

anybody disrespect in front of my girl we gotta throw down no way ima have her looking at me like a punk when we get home

i moved to newark NJ in the 8th grade

i lived in a brazilian/portuguese neighborhood

one day we were all playing basketball

and like 25 kids walk into the fenced in playgound, ranged like 8 to 19....

the younger kids started hooping/shooting with us, the older kids recognized a couple of dudes they went to high school with

i noticed two kids from this other (soft) school dropped their basketballs and ran away

so im getting suspicious, but eh

all of a sudden a like 11 year old grabs the rebound, sets the ball down and says "you already know what time it is"

lmao

im completely lost, being from columbus ohio

theyre like "run your pockets"

i asked my dude next to me like "what does he mean?"

we were getting robbed.

i didnt carry money, i literally lived in a high rise NEXT DOOR to the school

one of the other dudes yells "if you dont have @+#$ you gonna get your +*@ beat"

im like "ohhhhh noeeeez"

but this other kid who was in 10th grade goes "i got this right here"

and picks up some trash

dude was like "oh, you a comedian?" and like 13 kids start stomping him

im standing there like "isnt this yalls friend?" to all the other kids who arent helping their boy whos being stomped out...we all went to school together

so im like "%%!% it"

i jumped in

we got served

we because friends

it was.....dumb.

qnumber25 wrote:anybody disrespect in front of my girl we gotta throw down no way ima have her looking at me like a punk when we get home

I fought a whole gang because of this statement...... And we still broke up

Would Warren Buffet invest all his money in a crappy stock knowin it's gonna crash the next day?

I'll never fight unless I have to. I always felt bad after winning fights back in grade school.

If it's a bunch of dudes (like it usually is with %+#$+%%), I know the fight won't be 1 on 1, then no.

But if it's 1 on 1 and and the dude is bigger than me, then yea, I know I'll get some good hits and he won't go out clean.

I was actually walking from school 1 time back in my sophmore year... i was 15... i got off the train at night about 8:30 on a winter night... came back from basketball practice..

as i hop off the train.. on my way home i walk to the corner store

get my bag of chips... and walk... take the shortcut as usual... cross through the school yard...

Walking slow.. taking my time like i always do....

But... as i approached the school yard.... no BS.. at least 25+ dudes just walking...

so i get a little nervous... not scared though... i walk right past these dudes.. they on the sidewalk and i hop off the sidewalk and walk on the street / sidewalk since there were so many of them

as i pass them all on this dark street where no one is watching....

As i cross the school yard.... they are a good 20 yards away from me....

So they all turn around... i look back and see all of them walking back and running towards me now....

now im sprinting home........

but 25 of them.... some of them were so fast......

they caught me... i swear i never been so scared in my life.....

so they caught me.. and i had no where to run......

than they said u dropped ur gloves.... and gave it back to me..

i thanked them.. and went on about my business....

Nah im playing.... i got away... i got in my house so quick .. as i looked through the window on the door.. i seen all of them running down the street.... !$%! had a **!+@ shook... cant lie.. they were a Set btw...... luckily they didnt catch me when i walked past them.

Back
Top Bottom