Would you ever let your friends borrow your clothes? Vol. FITTEDS

So Tuesday is "Senior Ghetto Fabulous Day/90s Day" at my school. Some of my friends are comin to me askin to borrowsome of my fitteds.

Would you let ya friends do this to your $28-$35 custom fitteds? I just don't want my !$++@ to come bag lookin like flat old rags and !#$%.

i got that notion that that is what will happen

fitteds hell no, i hate when girls just randomly take my hat off my head at a party and start wearing it tilted and thinking theyre funny and cool
shirts would be a possibility, kicks a definite no

Shirts for sure. Never hats or kicks. Its easy to throw a shirt in the washer. Don't want ANYONE sweating in my fitted or my shoes.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

i was giving out half my wardrobe on "gangsta/rap" day back in HS
smh.gif
99% white small towns FTL
. i'm two 1/2 years graduated and i still get requests from people.

i didn't have too many problems. matter fact i had less of a problem giving stuff to acquaintances than friends. i lost a kobe jersey and a couple fitteds to friends.
roll.gif

that would have me heated.

i threw my dude my yankee fitted for a night...it popped his outfit off and he asked so what the hell...

id prolly never do it again though...thats just cause im a selfish bastard
laugh.gif

Not any more. I've had 2 shirts stolen and a fitted lost because I let people wear em
smh.gif

One friend straight up denied he stole my shirt, while he was wearing it in front of me. Damn near knocked his lights out for that episode.

Back
Top Bottom