Would you get a Brazilian wax for $500?

Originally Posted by tripleblackbeemer

ouch yo 500 might not cut it that hair gonna grow back way more.. and your gonna need waxes for life kid
FALSE!  The old myth that shaving hair makes it grow back more is a myth, you are just cutting the hair follicle in a thicker spot so it appears that there is more hair.  As for waxing the hair will continue to grow back both thinner and less the more you do it. The waxing will kill some follicles and having new ones grow makes them thinner.

I am a hairy dude and I have considered getting this done.  I absolutely hate having as much body hair as I have.  I have waxed before(not below the belt though) and it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as you dudes that have never done it have heard.  When it comes to body hair laser>>waxing >>>>>>>>>> shaving. 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I actually love getting it done. 
pics?
nerd.gif

i'd do it for $500, i hate having greasy pubes

I'm not worried about the hairs getting ripped out but I'd be concerned about them growing back in.

Stumble around the gouch area wouldnt be any fun at all

Edit: but yea I'd do it at this stage in my life.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Wild conversations you dudes have at times man.
Why are you acting like you didn't see Brazilian wax in the thread title?

In regards to the question, hell yeah I'd get one.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Wild conversations you dudes have at times man.
Why are you acting like you didn't see Brazilian wax in the thread title?
I am not acting like anything. I simply said it is a wild conversation. Nothing more nothing less.

Originally Posted by proper english

i would love a brazlian wax..  itll make it easier for these females to eat my butt. 

I legit choked. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

This is ridiculous.. I'm a man, i plan to keep it this way
wink.gif

.. but i do, do my eyebrows
smokin.gif
just got thru trimming mine. no shame. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom