Would you have a problem with it?

Suppose your kid wanted to play a sport at school, but they didn't offer it as for their gender.
Would you be accept them playing for the opposite genders team?
As sexist as it sounds, if I had a girl, I'd go ahead and let her play. If I had a boy, its no way in hell its happening.

If it's a boy I don't think they'll allow him to play anyway. Like a couple dudes wanted to play volleyball but they couldn't

You mean a boy wanting to play high school softball or a girl playing football getting dug out by the whole team as a post game "celebration"? Nah

Originally Posted by omgitswes

If it's a boy I don't think they'll allow him to play anyway. Like a couple dudes wanted to play volleyball but they couldn't

That's what I thought, but I just heard that this is an issue at a high school where I live. Guy wants to play volleyball but the school isn't letting him and he's going to the news and crap about it. I find it pretty funny that the guy even wants to play.

hell outta here what kind of question is that. No way im letting my son play for the other team.

And woman suck at sports so... im just keeping her away from it. put her in the kitchen so she can make me a sandwich.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

You mean a boy wanting to play high school softball or a girl playing football getting dug out by the whole team as a post game "celebration"? Nah

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

we had a.girl rb in hs...she never.got.dug.out either

Chances are her manly appearance wouldnt cause for anyone to dig her out even if she begged.

Back
Top Bottom