Would you kill your baby mother??

True story:

A guy who I know from the barbershop killed his BM like a month ago.  After he gets booked, he tells the cops that it was in self defense.  Lucky for this dude, his web cam is always on, and the cops get ahold of the computer and get the footage from that evening.  It showed his BM coming at him with a knife, and him killing her in self defense.  Dude walks out sky-free.  How crazy is that?

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

True story:

A guy who I know from the barbershop killed his BM like a month ago.  After he gets booked, he tells the cops that it was in self defense.  Lucky for this dude, his web cam is always on, and the cops get ahold of the computer and get the footage from that evening.  It showed his BM coming at him with a knife, and him killing her in self defense.  Dude walks out sky-free.  How crazy is that?
Wow. If his child is young, I wonder how he will explain to him or her what happened.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

why would you kill anyone, anyway?

indifferent.gif

dudes tweaking tho i woulda just beat her up and stayed in jail for a week

True story:

Thats wild

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by RetroSan

why would you kill anyone, anyway?

indifferent.gif
dudes tweaking tho i woulda just beat her up and stayed in jail for a week
Nah, both of y'all deserve to be under the jail. Beating up women.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

True story:

Damn.

Do you know as to why his web cam was always on or why she came at him with a weapon?

Crazy story.

if she threatens my life or harms me I'm going in life is precious but my life comes before any being that aims to take it

RIP to shawty though

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So they're arguing, he punched her in the face, she splashed bleach on his face, and he left to grab a gun, returns and fires 6 in her chest?!

Whose side am I on with this one?

The kid. 
ohwell.gif
Mom's dead, dad's crazy as hell and most likely gonna end up in prison while the kid grows up without him (which is obviously a good thing), so what happens to the kid? Most likely gonna tart doing crazy stuff and end up in placement and possibly lockup. Kid ain't got a chance. 
tired.gif
i once heard somewhere that 1 out of every 2 kids in foster care will end up homeless.. crazy statistic I know but I say swear it was from a reputable source.. 
embarassed.gif

True story:

This is for the people asking how you could kill someone. If your life is at risk you don't know what you're capable of

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So they're arguing, he punched her in the face, she splashed bleach on his face, and he left to grab a gun, returns and fires 6 in her chest?!

Whose side am I on with this one?

The kid. 
ohwell.gif
Mom's dead, dad's crazy as hell and most likely gonna end up in prison while the kid grows up without him (which is obviously a good thing), so what happens to the kid? Most likely gonna tart doing crazy stuff and end up in placement and possibly lockup. Kid ain't got a chance. 
tired.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

read this in da paper...bad stuff...

*++!?
laugh.gif
  Son, you a true New Yorker...

Back
Top Bottom