Would you let your girl wear shorts like this?

1092826280_l.jpg

If she had a butt as flat as that. HELL NO

Also what is this "let" thing yall talking about? Since when are dudes controlling what their girl's wear? I mean if you got that type of girlwhere you gotta make her change her clothes several times before yall go out you might as well try to keep her in the kitchen.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

im not understanding? What cheeks?
i guess i missed that part too.
the girl clearly is long legged and "long backed."
the shorts are fine.

Originally Posted by JRose5

What's wrong with those shorts?

JR5

I guarentee you if she would have been black with a little wider hips and fatter **% she would have been all kinds of ghetto hoodrats and wenches.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Burr some dudes cant let they girl wear them shorts cuz they got junk in the trunk. ol girl in the pic is fine cuz she got a flatty anyway.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by NYC Safe Bet

I am not insecure. Just curious on how people view these shorts. I personally think its inappropriate but that's just me.
Inappropriate? Comon bro this isnt the 1940s.

Those shorts on women are a weak spot for me
devil.gif
i agree with NYC Safe Bet.

judging by the females i've had. if i said anything about it she'll wear them to spite me

Thanks, ShAdYdaTGuy.

And let me rephrase; change "Would you let your girl wear shorts like this?" TO "Would you feel alright if your girlwear shorts like this?".

Again, thanks for the replies NT!

she better grow a booty b4 she puts them on...bet not embarass me in public with that flatty!

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

To me those shorts are fine, I would let my girl wear them if she wanted too.

It's amazing how many male NT'ers are on here critiquing her shoes though...I worry about some of you dudes.

If it is a problem for you OP about things your girl might wear then talk to her about it, what people said is true you don't own another person but if it's not what your looking for in a girl you can just drop her.

Appreciate it, bro.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

!#*% why not?? She still coming home with me...

word.

"let" is a funny word in this situation. gives the impression that you own this lady...which you do not. remember that grasshopper.

qfe

If one of my girls is gonna be standing on the corner like her she's gonna need to do a lot better than those shorts
pimp.gif

Late80s wrote:
she's not your child. you dont let her do anything.
If a girl is going to do anything she wants why would she have a man? (and vice versa)

Back
Top Bottom