Would you like to appear on ESPN's 'It's the Shoes?'

sounds nice, wish i had a mini dv? cam :\
ohwell.gif

They shootin, nobodies dyin/
somebody better put somebodies body/on somebodies iron/
sometime soon or somebody lyin/I ain't buyin that stuff yall shovlin/
I ain't duckin from nothin cousin/ I'm to tall to act small- HOV

i can see it now; the show will be flooded with laser 4s lol.

cool idea though cant wait :pimp:
pimp.gif

for reals....id love to be on that...too bad all my junk is not worth didly squat...lol...300 bucks or so aint got nothin on these other cats...JAY NEEDS TO BE ON THERE FSHO!

jordan probably doesnt even care about his sneaker line he probably throws them away after hes done wit em
he probably dont care bout em like we do.
he probably wears the ones that we would kill for, like 10 times in his lifetime and throws em out.. i feel bad.

didnt he wear a different pair every game? and never again?
he wouldnt care for these if he had em probably still does
but he wouldnt take care of em like i would
5d9ykn

I be dat bk ny kid homie!! for those who dont know brooklyn NEW YORK

No retro?
I got some mediocre stuff, is that cool?
As long as I make a good approach right?
TIMAINSTREAMISM!"[/b]​
AM1 ATMOS 'Viotechs' & AM BW 'Stash' sz10-10.5
ren_credo@rogers.com

Retro as Grails??? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Sorry, you gotta come better than that.

If you don't got OG's, don't come at all.

You will get burned!

I've seen collections in here, and someone will get hurt!

Wow, I can't wait to see Grails!

Excluded from this show:

Retros
Player samples (no customs)
and Fakes :rofl:
roll.gif

Let's not make up rules that don't exist.

No "exclusions" were EVER mentioned to me.

If you're interested, just share the shoes that mean the most to you. Unless it's coming from someone involved with the show, don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't submit.

If I were judging it - and I'm NOT - I'd much rather see a pair of retros with a GREAT story behind them than air a clip of some arrogant jerk showing off 1/1 PE prototype samples he bought on eBay with his mom's credit card.

Of course, I suppose that's just one more reason why I'll never be asked to judge a sneaker "competition."

worst idea ever, the shoe "game" as it is, is already getting out of hand we dont need a tv show to get popular and cause prices on ebay and stores to inflate even more >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Exit 2PAC Enter Makaveli
-Makaveli Lives-

OG powder blue IX's is the only "rare" kicks i have...i got a good story with it though...

Last edited:
Quote:
If I were judging it - and I'm NOT - I'd much rather see a pair of retros with a GREAT story behind them than air a clip of some arrogant jerk showing off 1/1 PE prototype samples he bought on eBay with his mom's credit card.

Word...

I'd like to enter, but my collection too broad....I've only got about 50 pairs of Jordans (145 total), and none of them are rare...I might do it, just for GP, but I don't know
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: cameronnelson@ems.att.com

I can see it now, that people will be thinking retro XIII and retro XII are their holy grails. |I
tired.gif

Anywho, nevertheless if I get my hands on Camcorder, I'll submit a few of my gems, before I sell them off.

Kudos on the info MethodM.
ONE1
I woke up early on my born day, its a blessing
The essence of adolescent leaves my body now I'm fresh in
My physical frame is celebrated cause I made it

The only thing I got that I consider "rare" is the OG Diamond Turfs. They were retroed this year but I still got my OG's in NDS condition.

Quote:
I can see it now, that people will be thinking retro XIII and retro XII are their holy grails

Everyone keeps forgetting a "Holy Grail" is just something that you aspire to get...something that's your favorite shoe, and you were able to obtain it. Nobody ever said a "Holy Grail" had to be a Military IV or Grape V. Hell, there's some people on this board who aren't even as old as those shoes! Most of them only hold them in that type of regard because there's some sort of memories we have about them...the others who never had the shoes to begin with mainly want them because they think they'll achieve NT E-fame (forgive me if you don't fit in that category). But, as stated...a "Holy Grail" isn't a certain shoe that came out X-amount of years ago..it's merely your favorite shoe that you were never able to obtain, and now you have them...be it an OG or a retro.

I've got 5 pairs of shoes on my "Grail" list...and NONE of them are Jordans.
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: cameronnelson@ems.att.com

Hmmm...Im thinking of doing this, but I need a mars costume :lol:
laugh.gif

Does anyone know where I can get that gold "MARS" pendant???

PM me

Peace.
http://www.jbtalk.tk

Chinkity chank, chinkity chank, the money goes into my piggy bank.

Sounds good, finally a major network is airing a show about sneaker culture and the shoes themselves. A nod to ESPN. I don't have my holy grails yet, so I guess I can't. :\
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom