Would you live on Mars?

Would you like to live on Mars, if it were habitable, and if Earth had a remanning 100 years left. 

Requirements: 

You can only bring 1 pal. You need to procreate as well. 
Must have a background that will further the population. (engineering, doctor, etc) No street Katz

Also, if you eat *** you will get Floated

inspiration: http://www.nbcnews.com/science/space/mars-one-picks-100-compete-one-way-red-planet-trips-n306851

[h1]Mars One Picks 100 to Compete for One-Way Red Planet Trips[/h1]

The Dutch-based Mars One  venture says it's winnowed down its list of applicants to 50 men and 50 women who will compete for the chance to take a one-way trip to Mars. Yes, that's the reward — not the punishment. The Mars One project plans to put on a reality-TV competition to select 24 prospective crew members for missions to Mars, starting as early as 2024. Winners would be expected to start up a permanent colony on the Red Planet.

Thousands signed up for Mars One consideration  in 2013, and the 100 competitors (full list here)  were chosen after going through interviews with chief medical officer Norbert Kraft. "Being one of the best individual candidates does not automatically make you the greatest team player, so I look forward to seeing how the candidates progress and work together in the upcoming challenges." Kraft said in a news release issued Monday.

Mars One estimates that it will need billions of dollars to conduct its Mars missions, including a robotic rover mission planned for launch in 2018. The money question is the biggest unknown right now, but last year an MIT study  concluded that the venture's plan to send humans to Mars and keep them alive was "overly optimistic" on technical grounds.

Yes. I seent total recall. I'm trying to smash a chick with three *******
pimp.gif

What if someone kills someone up there? Do laws apply? Which country's laws? I doubt this would actually happen.

Why would you kill someone else? No streetcats.

Prostitution is legal only if you do not use a condom.
Weapons are only available to law enforcement. Which obey to the mayor. No politics. Monthly community meetings.

Do your part you get your part. If you break the rules you'll get lashed

Because up there, you won't have to deal with rising temperatures and sea levels. In this time period the eastern seaboard of the U.S. Is flooded. We lost Europe and Russia due to nuclear reactors impoding

Elton John was telling me that Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids, in fact it's cold as hell. And there's no one there to raise them, if you did.

Every family of 2 or more that goes up gets a stipend account of 35K. More members larger stipend.

Drug dealing is a petty crime as well

Watched some video last week documenting three people that wanted to go. All of them seemed to have mental issues.

Also read that the trip most likely won't come into fruition due to the massive amount of funding required.

Research shows that the only way to significantly survive on Mars would be to live inside refrigerator units. It will be at a constant 30 degrees. Lowering our body heat to 70ish

No alien booty but you can hit some yams for $15.

I hope we'll be able to settle on Mars one day. Erf getting a little crowded.

Research shows that the only way to significantly survive on Mars would be to live inside refrigerator units. It will be at a constant 30 degrees. Lowering our body heat to 70ish

No alien booty but you can hit some yams for $15.

Yams are only $0.99 a pound here on Earth though.

Real rap, would not want to live there, at least not be the initial test subjects.

Once a colony has been established and developed for say, 100 years minimum then I'd consider it. Just because they build a civilization on a new planet doesn't make it 100% viable.

You won't even have wifi out there starting out, i can't imagine missing Game of Thrones, Archer and My XXX sites. Easy pass

Back
Top Bottom