Would you marry someone you didn't know in a televised wedding for a check? If so, for how much?

I was thinking about this kris humphries dude and the money he prolly split with kim for their fraudulent wedding.   $750,000 would get me through the embarrassment and shame.  

Free cuz after the wedding ill prolly get my own reality show cuz ill be famous

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

I was thinking about this kris humphries dude and the money he prolly split with kim for their fraudulent wedding.   $750,000 would get me through the embarrassment and shame.  

You would marry kris humphries?

Depends on a couple things.

But if it was a kind of "Here's some money, don't ask any questions" ordeal...I'd do it for 4 mil.

i'd marry Wankaego for a check...

Spoiler [+]
and never let her go
devil.gif

I'd do it for free.

My stunning good looks and charming personality would be highlighted on TV, eventually leading to my stardom. My years of being famous will be filled with promiscuous Kim Kardashian look alike females and many pounds of high grade marijuana.

Originally Posted by megatron

if you tried harder, you might actually be clever.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

I'd do it for free.

My stunning good looks and charming personality would be highlighted on TV, eventually leading to my stardom. My years of being famous will be filled with promiscuous Kim Kardashian look alike females and many pounds of high grade marijuana.

You must look like me
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by StonedFace

I'd do it for free.

You must look like me
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
true-story-meme.jpg

Enough to set me straight for life and my kids life and my grandchildren's life.

Yeah. Anything from half a mil and up. I'd do this multiple times actually. So any illegal lurkers shoot me a pm.

I don't hold the sanctity of marriage in high regard and it being on television is irrelevant.

Any embarrassment and shame Kris Humphries incurred is cuz he's a simp. All I need to avoid that is put aspiring actor next to my occupation.

Originally Posted by megatron

For 50 grand I would.

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

if Kris didn't smash, smh at him
This too
laugh.gif
If we really talking a Kim K type of situation there's no way smashing is not part of the contract.

Id do it for enough to purchase an HD camera, whatever type Bbros uses.

Then release a sex tape. My pipe game will be as good as Ray J's if not better.
Piss on her so the value goes up.

Sell the vid to vivid for a good amount.

Back
Top Bottom