Would you quit your job to work under the table for close to double what you make now?

LEGALLY

Not selling drugs or doing anything illegal. Doing work similar to what you are doing now.

Lets say you're making $14 an hour for 8 hours before taxes that comes to $112 a day.  $535 a week

Roughly $94 a day after taxes.

Under the table will make you will make a flat rate of $225 a day.  ($28/hour/8 hours) $1125 a week CASH.

You can make double if you work under the table.

You can also get paid more often.

You will also have shorter days. (Your days will be 8 hours or less.​)

You will also be able to save.

You can choose as much as you want to work.

*These numbers are just an example

Would you do it?

I still gotta pay the tax man at some point. Plus you thinking too small with that hourly thing. Bunch of us are salary and while tempting IRS gonna wonder why i got bands but no job or haven't paid in a while

Too late for me. I'm already on the grid. This would be a for sure yes if I was still in HS or college (around 17-24 y/o)

What about your benefits, bruh? U not getting any sort of healthcare, retirement, etc. getting paid under the table.
i can go under my lady healthcare plan, but the retirement would hurt bc my company is bomb as hell with the 401k...

But for double what I make now? Hell yea! Not getting hit in the head with taxes...I would love that

Last edited:
its a good deal if i was unemployed... but since i got a job no... i like my benefits paid time off off, healthcare and my company matches my 401k

Under the table? The tax benefits for this would be tremendous!

But as someone mentioned before, how would I be able to purchase real estate and major assets?

I could put it all under my wife's name, but she doesn't work :lol:

How will I buy real estate / major assets?
Exactly what I was thinking. Under the table jobs get a little iffy when it comes to reporting your income on tax statements etc. When buying Real Estate they want to see proof of income/employment history etc  which is readily more available and easier to document, opposed to under the table jobs where it gets chippy with documentation. 

is this something I have to show up to an office/site for or something I can do remotely?

Last edited:
Depends where you are in life. HS and college sure i'd do it.

I'd stack and travel extensive period of times. Spend that money far from uncle sam to even know what's up.

Last edited:
Depends on the situation. I known people who did that& got screwed over. What made it worse it was family members who did it

I don't even need double my pay, just stop the IRS from the 40k+ they take every year. I thought I was good this year with my monthly payment schedules and still fell 4K short. 49k paid this year.

Yes.

Why not go off the grid/leave the smallest paper trail as possible?

Have nothing owned in my name, everything paid for in cash, etc.

Hell yeah but I need to know it's long term. Also I need to report enough to collect food stamps and state assistance. I'd be working the system like a true g.

160k no taxes? *gimme dat!* (chris brown voice)

only for like a few years though. My daughter gonna have to have health insurance =/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom