Would you rather have $1 billion or Superman's powers?

i dont think people understand that when you're superman you really have no need for money

i dont think people understand that when you're superman you really have no need for money
yeah what do you need money for?

i could take your **** and there is nothing you can do about it. 

Or i would tell the government to give me what I want or ima let terrorist run wild. 

you really think people bout to be charging me for food at restaurants and ****? 

nah fam i will destroy anyone that wouldn;t give me what i want. 

yall worried about basketball games and shhh... eff outta here

$1 billion, easy.

If you had superman powers people would expect you to help them and I don't have time for all that.

Plus with $1 billion, I'd just pay someone to make me an Iron Man suit.

With a billi I'm sure people will be wanting you to help them as well.

Or i would tell the government to give me what I want or ima let terrorist run wild. 

you really think people bout to be charging me for food at restaurants and ****? 

I'd still wanna play an NBA all star team for fun and have them boys lookin like the Washington Generals.

Look at me. I'm the MVP now.

I'd still wanna play an NBA all star team for fun and have them boys lookin like the Washington Generals.

Look at me. I'm the MVP now.
to be fair, without superman powers you could probably score 10 points on nba all star defense 

Some of you don't appreciate your anonymity. If you became Superman, you'd have people pulling at you 24/7, 365(think MJ circa 83), not to mention the pressure to do good with your powers. You wouldn't be able to do regular people stuff. You're Superman, go save somebody. Your boys might think it's cool initially, but you know how dudes are. They wont want you around. How in the hell are they going to pull women around you? They're going to pull women when they're standing next to a cat that can fly? Some women might not dig the fact that you can see through their clothes :lol: As far as those of you who think you could have these powers and remain anonymous? This isn't a comic book. TMZ would know your *** was superman the second you took flight. Me? Give me that billion. While I think being a celebrity has its perks, I don't think there's anything better than being loaded and NO ONE knowing it :smokin

Bruh, have you ever heard of a costume?

I'm not finna be outchea displaying my god-like powers with my face exposed.

I'm rocking the Snake Eyes fit :smokin

:lol: at you thinking TMZ is going to catch me slipping.. I'd like to see them try keep up with me omw home as I dip at the speed of light.

Last edited:
Why do ppl have to know you have super powers though? You're not becoming Superman if you choose that option, you're just getting his powers.

You can still be lazy and as selfish as you want. Those ppl won't be pulling at you when they see that heat death stare aimed at them.

**** any of my boys that are jealous if I even told them.

You don't just magically lose anonymity when you get super powers. If anything it's even better protected. :lol: @ TMZ, how they gonna know it's me when I can change my voice and vibrate my molecules to the point I'm unrecognizable? How they gonna track me. I got super speed b

1 billion dollars easy, Superman would probably kill people in real life on accident all of the time.

Get the billion, get some ninja training and become batman... then smash catwoman (halle berry catwoman tho)

Get the billion, get some ninja training and become batman... then smash catwoman (halle berry catwoman tho)

A billion wouldn't come close to Bruce Wayne's net worth of 7 Billion dollars. That doesn't even include how much Wayne Enterprises is worth as a whole. Son has access to so much technology.

Plus no amount of ninjutsu training would lend you Wayne's martial arts experience.

Martial Arts: Bruce is well trained in multiple martial arts, he is known as the man who has mastered 127 forms of martial arts. His primary form of combat[citation needed] is an idiosyncratic admixture of Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Muay Thai, Dragon Style Kung Fu, Boxing, Jujitsu, Ninjitsu and Capoeira.

Plus you don't possess his physiology.

Peak Human Conditioning: Through intense tr aining, specialized diet, and biofeedback treatments, Batman represents the pinnacle of human physical prowess. His physical attributes exceeded that of any Olympic level athlete that has ever completed.[citation needed] Strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes and coordination are at peak human perfection. Batman began his physical and mental conditioning when he was 11 and then intense physical training and weight lifting at age 12. He has mastered full body control by the time he was 18. Bruce Wayne, since the age of 15, has created a strict diet to enable his body to develop and operate at its most proficient, along with biofeedback treatments (using portable/non portable machines to stimulate muscles to contraction). Batman has performed amazing physical feats due to his superior physique. He engaged in an intensive regular regimen of rigorous exercise (including aerobics, weight lifting, gymnastics, and simulated combat) to keep himself in peak condition, and has often defeated opponents whose size, strength, or other powers greatly exceeded his own. He has spent his entire life in pursuit of physical perfection and has attained it through constant intensive training and determination.

Peak Human Strength: Batman regularly bench-presses at least 1000 lbs. during his exercise routine.[261]

Peak Human Reflexes: Bruce's reflexes were honed to such a degree that he has caught one of Green Arrow's arrows in mid flight when he tried to shoot him.[citation needed] He has also been able to dodge point blank gunfire.

Peak Human Speed: He could run at speeds comparable to the finest competing athletes.

Peak Human Endurance: His endurance was comparable to that of the finest Olympic Decathlon participant.[citation needed] His lung capacity was so great that he could hold
his breath underwater for 3 minutes and 15 seconds.[262] He can survive in the airless vacuum of space for exactly 27 seconds.[263]

Peak Human Agility: His agility was greater than that of a Chinese acrobat and an Olympic gold medalist gymnast.[citation needed] His main phase of movement was Parkour which he learned in France and used that to scale the cities rooftops in an acrobatic manner.[citation needed]

Nor his genius level intellect.

Genius Level Intellect: Batman is a brilliant, virtually peerless, detective, strategist, scientist, tactician, and commander; he is widely regarded as one of the keenest analytical minds on the planet. Given his lack of superpowers, he often uses cunning and planning to outwit his foes, rather than simply "out-fighting" them.

Polymath: He has studied Biology, Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Mythology, Geography and History.[citation needed] Gained degrees in Criminal Science, Forensic Sciences, Computer Sciences, Chemistry and Engineering by the time he was 21.[citation needed] He has mastered Diverse Environmental Training, Security Systems, and illusion/sleight of hand by the time he was 23.[citation needed] He gained even more degrees in Biology, Physics, Advanced Chemistry, and Technology by the time he was 25.[citation needed] He had learned Forensic Sciences, Medical Sciences, Expanded Computer and Engineering Sciences,[original research?] and Expanded Device Pool use of personal powered armor and system, database creation on underworld crime bosses, rogue's gallery foes and other supervillains; improved material sciences for body armor and micro-machinery by the time he was 26.[citation needed] Has also learned Advanced New Development in Forensic and Medical Sciences.[citation needed]
Eidetic Memory: Batman has total recall and can remember anything in great detail.

Investigation: He is widely considered as the World's Greatest Detective, capable of observation, forensic investigation, and inductive and deductive reasoning of the highest caliber. Human intuition is an unlearnable trait and one of Batman's most effective tools. Given any mystery, he can arrive at the correct conclusions with a fraction of the data.[original research?]

Multilingualism: He is able to speak Spanish, French, Latin, German, Japanese, English, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Greek, Portuguese, Arabic, Sanskrit, Hindi, Thai and possibly more.[citation needed]

Tactical Analysis: He commonly utilizes cunning tactics to outwit his foes. He is an excellent leader and at times commands the Justice League and the Outsiders, Batman is known as one of the greatest strategists and tacticians in the dc universe, and once even Aquaman stated the same.

Leadership: He is known for having great leadership. He is leader of the Outsiders, the Bat Family and Batman Incorporated. Also he is in charge of his whole company.

Escapology: He has been described as second only to Mister Miracle as an escape artist.[citation needed] He has been seen escaping from a Posey straitjacket in less than 52 seconds, and remarked afterwards that the time was way too slow for him.[citation needed]

Driving: Bruce is proficient at driving many vehicles like cars, motor bikes, trucks and he is also skillful at driving jets, helicopters and auto boats and small ships.

Tracking: Trained in hunting techniques by African Bushmen (the Ghost Tribes of the Ten-eyed Brotherhood, among others).[citation needed]

Disguise: Has mastered the art of disguise by the time he was 23.[citation needed] Has further learned expanded disguise techniques by the time he was 26.[citation needed] Batman has many aliases he uses to infiltrate the underworld or just to go undercover in public situations. His current aliases are: Matches Malone, Thomas Quigley, Ragman, Detective Hawke, Sir Hemingford Grey, Frank Dixon, Gordon Selkirk, and Mr. Fledermaus.[citation needed]

Mechanical Aptitude: Proficient at combat driving. Has learned improved vehicle designs. Was trained and proficient in basic vehicles operations.

Business Management: Bruce Wayne has extensive skills and experience in business management, has thorough understanding of financial marketing and management and is often known as a example of successful industrialist and businessman on par to Lex Luthor.

Son was built for this b. You not thoro enough.

Last edited:
A billion wouldn't come close to Bruce Wayne's net worth of 7 Billion dollars. That doesn't even include how much Wayne Enterprises is worth as a whole. Son has access to so much technology.

Plus no amount of ninjutsu training would lend you Wayne's martial arts experience.
Plus you don't possess his physiology.
Nor his genius level intellect.
Son was built for this b. You not thoro enough.
Never knew his backstory/skill set was that detailed dude been training waaaay longer than i thought. Would still take the billion, change my name to matches malone and get halle tho

Never knew his backstory/skill set was that detailed dude been training waaaay longer than i thought. Would still take the billion, change my name to matches malone and get halle tho

:lol: Matches Malone is a dope alias. Shocked no rapper has taken it yet.

Last edited:
with Superman powers any government will pay you millions hand over fist to be a weapon of mass destruction anyways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom