Would You Rather Have One Exclusive "Hook-Up" Girl or Multiple Girls

So let's say you could have one girl that can do a decent job in the sack, but more importantly, prettymuch whenever you need to get one off, she'sdown. Only thing about that is, if you wanted to hit off another chick, she might get upset.

Or, would you rather hit off a different chick, though it's less frequent, you get variety. You'd feel less comfortable goin' raw, and you wouldhave those nights where you
pimp.gif
and don't have a steady number to dial.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Ain't nothing better than P than new P.

Someone was watching College Hill last night.
To answer the question, I'd want an exclusive.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

So let's say you could have one girl that can do a decent job in the sack, but more importantly, prettymuch whenever you need to get one off, she's down. Only thing about that is, if you wanted to hit off another chick, she might get upset.

Or, would you rather hit off a different chick, though it's less frequent, you get variety. You'd feel less comfortable goin' raw, and you would have those nights where you
pimp.gif

maaan i already know your answer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

id rather have the steady chick though ...

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

So let's say you could have one girl that can do a decent job in the sack, but more importantly, prettymuch whenever you need to get one off, she's down. Only thing about that is, if you wanted to hit off another chick, she might get upset.

Or, would you rather hit off a different chick, though it's less frequent, you get variety. You'd feel less comfortable goin' raw, and you would have those nights where you
pimp.gif

maaan i already know your answer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

id rather have the steady chick though ...

I'm not too sure though. Sometimes it's easier just to manage one girl.

Trying to keep a whole roster happy can be tough sometimes, word to Brian Cashman.

If you can find that right girl, you don't need any others.

If she's got the quality and quantity, sign me up.

I'll take both. Let the chick i be hittin it off with that ain't strings attached .....Just cuz yall smashin don't mean she can get mad if yousmash another chic.

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Ain't nothing better than P than new P.

Someone was watching College Hill last night.
To answer the question, I'd want an exclusive.

Yeah I caught it. But that is an old saying. By the way, those chicks were kind of bangin

one.
because P is P... at the end of the day.
but i can get way more in the end out of a exclusive hookup then random P
and less risk of diseases...

One girl, having sex with a girl for the first time is usually awkward and not very good. You don't know what the other person wants and if you pullsomething freaky out she might get scared. But when you have that consistent girl, its a lot better and you're more comfortable trying different things.

Plus I'd rather hook up with one hot girl than a couple that were decent.

Right now my situation is your 1st option. the pros are that she's down most of the time & she knows how i like it, but after a while i'm reallymissing that variety.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Right now my situation is your 1st option. the pros are that she's down most of the time & she knows how i like it, but after a while i'm really missing that variety.

That's what I'm saying.

I'm really considering making this girl the point guard of the squad. But she's an AI type and I don't think the rest of the team would be toohappy, seeing as how they wouldn't be getting many shots up. Feel me?

That is a good comparison. You cant really go wrong with either direction, it depends on what you like. I really like having this broad because i dont have towork for it anymore. after a while, though, you'll probably get bored so stay in touch with the other chicks. I'm waiting on a few to fall back onbefore i let her go.

Back
Top Bottom