Would you rather have one supercar or 4 40K or under whips?

The supercar can be any price, any model, and can be switched every 5 years.  But you only get this ONE car to use for everything.

OR

4 40k or under whips that you can switch every 5 years.  

Would you rathers
laugh.gif

I'll take the four 40K whips...One supercar wouldn't seem practical for everyday use.

If you can guarrantee that the supercar will not break down, I'll take that option.

But if practicality and real life situations comes to play, I'd take that 4 $40k vehicles.

Originally Posted by RFX45

If you can guarrantee that the supercar will not break down, I'll take that option.

But if practicality and real life situations comes to play, I'd take that 4 $40k vehicles.

This guy knows

I'll take the super car of my choice because maintenance/gas/insurance of 4 40K cars will equal or exceed the super car.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I'll take the super car of my choice because maintenance/gas/insurance of 4 40K cars will equal or exceed the super car.
Yeah but if your supercar breaks down, you'll be taking the bus. 
laugh.gif

You must not be too familiar with super cars.

http://www.caranddriver.c...-horse-perfection-page-2

the Enzo's special Shell Helix 10W-60 synthetic oil, of which the V-12 requires 12.2 quarts, runs him $60 per quart. If a $732 oil change sounds criminal, consider that the factory won't warrant the engine if you don't use the oil and estimates the replacement bill at $200,000.

Is this a real question?

I'd take an Italia or a Aventador EASILY

And @+%@ if it breaks down. Ive been taking public transportation all my life. I got enough experience not be phased
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would say super car like the Nissan gtr if you want to consider that a supercar. Just as fast if not faster than one that would cost twice as much like a Lamborghini or Ferrari. Can put down some good numbers all for under 100k.

Originally Posted by cguy610

You must not be too familiar with super cars.

http://www.caranddriver.c...-horse-perfection-page-2

the Enzo's special Shell Helix 10W-60 synthetic oil, of which the V-12 requires 12.2 quarts, runs him $60 per quart. If a $732 oil change sounds criminal, consider that the factory won't warrant the engine if you don't use the oil and estimates the replacement bill at $200,000.

Ok fine I retract my original comment but If someone game me a Enzo best believe I would pay that money for that oil change. 1 million $ car for free just keep it up. Then again I rather the worlds fastest car
ssc-ultimate-aero-2009-31.jpg

4 for 40
I hope this cann include gettin a 10k car with 30k in mods. my 93 Camaro will have all yall jealous

Back
Top Bottom